Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think dura increases with time though....and there shouldn't be that much of difference between dura........though zoro is heavily injured so there is that I will agree
Not the time but rather the form. I am not remarking that Oden did it on a younger Kaido but rather saying that they both scarred Kaido but one did it to Dragon and the other one to Hyrbid. So we should know what form is more durable before judging it.

It just means their power is the same as Oden.
But Oden himself isn't confirmed to use the same power as Luffy.
Kaido didn't understand how Luffy's punch could harm him and made no connection to Oden.
What I am saying is coa haki can be depicted as invisible.........coc is by black lightning....for that matter second and third level of coa is invisible....

Translation from Mip
Kaido : We could have conquered the world together !!
Luffy : With you ?!
Luffy : That will never happen you idiot...
Luffy : Because we love the samurai !!
Luffy : Huff huff i will definitely kick your ass !!!
Hyogoro : instead of just exerting your haki... use it to damage the enemy from the inside !!
Post automatically merged:

Translation from Mip
Kaido : Worororororo~
Kaido : Look at strawhat's face !
Kaido : He's out cold yet he keeps glaring at me !
Kaido : So, do you want me to smash out your eyes first ?
Kaido : Maybe the brain, or your heart ?
Zoro : Tra-guy ! what i'm about to do now is all that i have left in me... huff huff
Law : Zoro-ya !
Zoro : If i don't give it my all now, then i'm just going to waste my energy...
Zoro : If this doesn't work, then i might die... i'll leave the rest to you !!
Zoro : hey kaido ! that right there is our captain !!
Ah, so Zoro was just using the rest of his energy and put it in to his 9 sword attack. That makes sense. Instead of using weaker attack that cause less insufficient damage. Use it with an attack that can cause Kaido major damage and might drop him.

Damn, I wonder how powerful that attack could have been if Zoro was in good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.