Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. Why is Luffy so fast? I anderstend that CoC powerd him up, but avoiding Kaido's attacks in his base form, really? All of Luffy's stats just doubled or tripled in an instance, Luffy can damage Kaido in his base form; he also can easily take Kaido's hits in his base form as well. How powerful will Luffy be in gear 4th+advanced CoC? I wonder whether advanced CoC will eliminate Luffy's time limit in gear 4th since now he can cover his body with it?

Pretty sure its the final fight, but i claimed that also from beginn with.
I am not sure if Luffy takes this absolutely solo or if Law is taking a supportive role ongoing, but yeah, this is the final round. Thats why expect the following pattern the next chapters:

1. Under the roof, positioning all fights downstairs.
2. Fights and flashbacks of all these fights, some more "we trust in our captain" stuff.
3. When these are finished, we get a climpse of Luffy vs. Kaido.
4. Over to final fights downstairs against the Calamaties.
5. Glimpse of Luffy.
6. Kid vs Big Mum
7. Kid Flashback
8. Kid beating Big mum
9. Small BM-Flashback which goes directly over into Kaido flashback
10. Luffy final fight scenes.
I have a big hype for Kidd vs Big Mom!

The black lines around Kaido

They’re just like the black lines around Luffy when he got Thunder Baguaed

I really don't that it's CoC. No black lightning coming out of Kaido's club. Also, Luffy realised about the CoC imbued attacks when Ragnarok hit him, which was obviously a CoC imbued attack. Most prob this is Adv CoA like when Luffy and Ulti clashed etc.

I

Indigo

Dude, the scar Zoro made was pretty fucking big, not as insignificant as some people are trying to say.

And also yeah, Luffy just got another broken power up mid fight, lmao :milaugh:.

I wonder if people will apply the same judgement they gave Naruto for the power creep, because to be completely honest the only final power up (the Six Paths shit) was out of nowhere, the rest of his power ups he trained for it with help from an elite level ninja, and there was full Kurama Mode wich was based on Kurama finally accepting Naruto (wich was basically the whole fucking story about Kurama looking at Naruto's actions).

Pretty sure its the final fight, but i claimed that also from beginn with.
I am not sure if Luffy takes this absolutely solo or if Law is taking a supportive role ongoing, but yeah, this is the final round. Thats why expect the following pattern the next chapters:

1. Under the roof, positioning all fights downstairs.
2. Fights and flashbacks of all these fights, some more "we trust in our captain" stuff.
3. When these are finished, we get a climpse of Luffy vs. Kaido.
4. Over to final fights downstairs against the Calamaties.
5. Glimpse of Luffy.
6. Kid vs Big Mum
7. Kid Flashback
8. Kid beating Big mum
9. Small BM-Flashback which goes directly over into Kaido flashback
10. Luffy final fight scenes.
I don't think Kidd will defeat Big Mom, that would mean he defeated a Yonko before the MC, a SN defeating a yonko seems like something Luffy should be the first to do. Seeing the love and hype Oda showed for Luffy in this chapter.

I do agree that we will to under the rooftop chapters.

Kidd and Killer however should be able to distract Big Mom long enough. I feel like Kidd can tank attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.