Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't that it's CoC. No black lightning coming out of Kaido's club. Also, Luffy realised about the CoC imbued attacks when Ragnarok hit him, which was obviously a CoC imbued attack. Most prob this is Adv CoA like when Luffy and Ulti clashed etc.
Thunder Bagua was CoC imbued IMO, which was why it was able to one shot Luffy. Luffy was KOed which was why he wasn’t able to realize it then and I still think it contributed to the realisation, he needed to be hit by Kaido again to be sure

Kid is there to take down a Yonko. Kaido was the goal cause they picked one as alliance back then, the alliance failed, but he was around Kaido all the times, so he sticked to that goal. But it is not personaly about Kaido and it never was. If Big Mum is the Yonko he takes down, its fine for him. Cause his Goal was to take down a Yonko to grow and raise himself in the hierarchy, which one wasnt really that important.
I don't understand Kaido tortured Kid and made a so 'best friend Killer ate a smile, he wanted him to want Kaido's head, being determined.

But all of a sudden he's going to head to Big Mom who isn't even the main boss of this arc unlike a Kaido?

If Big Mom is linked to Erbaf it reduces his chances of beating It is better that he turns to Kaido but the problem is that unfortunately he can not hurt him, he did not have any training on hakis in Udon unlike Luffy

Dude, the scar Zoro made was pretty fucking big, not as insignificant as some people are trying to say.

And also yeah, Luffy just got another broken power up mid fight, lmao :milaugh:.

I wonder if people will apply the same judgement they gave Naruto for the power creep, because to be completely honest the only final power up (the Six Paths shit) was out of nowhere, the rest of his power ups he trained for it with help from an elite level ninja, an there was full Kurama Mode wich was based on Kurama finally accepting Naruto (wich was basically the whole fucking story about Kurama looking at Naruto's actions).
Of course, they did downplay Hackai, why are you surprise that they downplaying it now?
Like I said I ll clow them hard when this arc is over, cuz I dont wanna waste time, I will just post the panel draw by Eichiro Oda to show that. No need for anything else that enough to clown them.

Status
Not open for further replies.