Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah at this point believing Law was equal to what Zoro did is bs.
But I must say Law get really stronger then I expect:

Compare this infection shot with the one which he use against Doffy, the Ap behind the attack became far stronger, Law legit get most like became twice stronger, I see him above Doffy.

He vs Jack going be a great battle.
I feel like Law and Zoro will not fight any calamities

They're too strong for them

Zoro fans must have regretted having Zoro on the roof.
What?
:saitahu:

- Zoro proved he was the strongest SN on the roof, prior to Luffy growing stronger at the end of the current chapter.
- he blocked hakai, a combination attack from 2 Yonkos and the strongest attack so far in the manga
- he showed incredible physical strength, durability, endurance, reflexes and speed. Blitzed Big Mom and Kaido.
- he showed powerful barrier haki/ryou
- he proved he still has asura
- he now he has CoC
- he gave Kaido a new at scar in a injured and weaken state

Now it's time for him to grow in battle like Luffy did.

We are not done eating. More meals are coming. We will need a diet after Wano is over.

Compare this infection shot with the one which he use against Doffy, the Ap behind the attack became far stronger, Law legit get most like became twice stronger, I see him above Doffy.

:gokulaugh:
Law's sword did not penetrate Kaido which is why there is impact drawing there hence the force. Trying to cope out of this with Law got twice as strong lol.

Imagine thinking that Jack can even give Law half a fight after Law withstood a Hybrid Bagua

Ashura honestly doesn't look as overpowered as it did pre TS
Like ISDS woulda done just as much damage if Tatsumaki broke the scale and Hiryu Kiren made Kaido shit his pants.

Oda rushed through this bullshit..Zoro has to come back to the roof.
Honestly Zoro did some good shit on Kaido and props to him he evolved in this fight to become even stronger. His job is over in this fight despite thinking he could have done more with help of others, but seems like he got cornered with the combined yonko attacked which affected his chances of lasting longer in this fight. Nevertheless, his contribution won’t be forgotten.

first time we saw law with his sword blackened :shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.