Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
come one man
Fujitora is yet to prove he have Ad.CoC , Ad.CoA , Ad.CoO ... he got damage by SABO
he is NO MATCH for Kaido
Based on absolutely nothing bro. The sole reason he's an Admiral and a legit Top Tier tells you that he is a match for Kaido. We haven't seen anything of Fujitora's haki, how can we judge so quickly?

Fujitora has the best CoO out of all admirals and Aokiji + Kizaru already have shown the same shapeshifting as Katakuri. Plus, he's a swordsman and a Top Tier one,him having Ryou is guaranteed

Honestly, I still don't Law beating him decisively. This Injection shot doesn't really look any different to me than the one he used against doffy.
Ofc it look different, look at the power behind:

Less power behind the attack(Law beeing hella nerfed and weakenend could explain it but also Law is now stronger could explain it too,, I think it is a mix of both):

Seems like Law even use hardening.

What? what do you mean?

This has been fucking incredible for Zoro, we never got so many feats one after the other for him in just a few chapters, it was crazy.
In 10 chapters that Oda finally let Zoro be Zoro we saw what he can do finally after over 400chapters.
Today we can confirm finally after so many headcanon that Zoro has reach his current limit, he hasnt be push for over 500chapters. he was just passing every obstacle without any trouble.
Good to know, what put Zoro to his limits are 2 Yonko + a very dangerous tool such Enma. Time for a good hacky bloom, you cant have a best scenario than right now.

I

Indigo

Mr Morj was right. The man has some of the best analyses and theories out there, even if I don't always agree with him.

We're still waiting on the Raid Will Fail.

But all jokes aside, yeah his videos are pretty great, and at least he acknowledges when he was wrong, and it's funny how keeps saying he will stay by his words and the Raid Will Fail, after all he has to die on that cliff, he will be the first one to say he was wrong after it ends.

Wow. Why is Luffy so fast? I anderstend that CoC powerd him up, but avoiding Kaido's attacks in his base form, really? All of Luffy's stats just doubled or tripled in an instance, Luffy can damage Kaido in his base form; he also can easily take Kaido's hits in his base form as well. How powerful will Luffy be in gear 4th+advanced CoC? I wonder whether advanced CoC will eliminate Luffy's time limit in gear 4th since now he can cover his body with it?
Remember what happened to ACoA? Well, expect the same then.

Law's sword did not penetrate Kaido which is why there is impact drawing there hence the force. Trying to cope out of this with Law got twice as strong lol.
The attack was still strong enough to have force to let him blood, he even use hardening as @Zowo pointed out.
Law going into the dome means he going fight one calamity, since Queen is for Sanji(my though), I assume either King or Jack.

Based on absolutely nothing bro. The sole reason he's an Admiral and a legit Top Tier tells you that he is a match for Kaido. We haven't seen anything of Fujitora's haki, how can we judge so quickly?

Fujitora has the best CoO out of all admirals and Aokiji + Kizaru already have shown the same shapeshifting as Katakuri. Plus, he's a swordsman and a Top Tier one,him having Ryou is guaranteed
Admirals are DF base Top Tiers

and FS ... is a sight ... a blind man having VERY strong CoO is possible ... FS? not sure

Fuji have to prove he have Ad.CoA before having ANY CHANCE of doing anything

but I'm willing to give him a mid diff in face of Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.