Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Akainu boasts the highest attack power amongst devil fruits and lethality. If his DF can't penetrate Kaido's scales, no other ability can.
- Aokiji ignores durability. We already know that.
- Kizaru is also a swordsman with Ryou.
- Fujitora's gravity should definitely be able to impact Kaido's insides, if not,why do you think the swordsman admiral won't even have Ryou?
i iknow you like your admirals but only kizaru's ryo was confirmed.

The attack was still strong enough to have force to let him blood, he even use hardening as @Zowo pointed out.
Law going into the dome means he going fight one calamity, since Queen is for Sanji(my though), I assume either King or Jack.
yea i agree with that, Nd btw if you go back to the panel where law executed injection shot, you can see the impact coming out of kaido on the opposite end where law hit him..

NOW THATS ALOTA DAMAGE

No matter when it happens, no matter how many chapters it might have taken, no matter how much luffy had trained, people would still call it asspull. I am happy it happened, we have a lot more to cover, a lot more interesting stuff coming up, look forward to it.
That was cringe as fuck bro, how can you even type this without being embarrassed about it? Knowing that not a single condom fan would have thought BASE Luffy would treat hybrid Kaido like this after getting raped by Ragnarok despite his "training". Well, it's not that much of an issue unless you're willing to be sincere enough to admit that the story is plot driven.

Hyo flashbacks ftw. :hapnoel:

That draw was just a simple draw that hinted who will fight Kaido. After what happened with the Nidai I don't see Luffy touching a sword again.
yeah but the title is saying the 2 that will take down the evil spirit/god - something like that.
Well we shall see how that will look like, but like I said if Kidd&Killer are fighting Big Mom - make sense that Kaido will have a 2 vs 1 with Luffy&Zoro. And yes, the flying dragon blaze will be connected again with Kaido later on.

Kaido: That brat, don't tell me you also have the "Colour of Conqueror's" too?!

Zoro: Huh?.... What the hell do you mean! I don't remember!!

Zoro: I put all I had into that one blow...!! I was hoping to at least make you drop...!

Kaido: You did enough. This wound will remain...!!
So Zoro is confused (he is not saying he doesnt have it), good, that make sense. Kaido he has to know because he has met a lot of conqueror hacky.

Admirals are trained warriors. They're trained for all of their combat abilities to be maxed out to the extreme. The Logia trio have already used advanced Haki, it's only logical for the only swordsman amongst them to have Advanced CoA. He also doesn't need FS.

Yeah Yeah Fuji is max just a mid diff for Kaido, lol
All admiral should be at least high to extreme diff fight for any yonko tho it differ who wins depending on the match ups.

What? Did you miss the panel of all three Admirals deflecting WB's Gura punch with a Haki barrier?
thats why i said the ryo is the only confirmed things.

we just simply dont know whether akainus haki can match kaidos. i mean shanks tank his magma punch

but of all the admirals, akainu probably have coc

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It's interesting Zoro doesn't seem to be fully aware of what Asura is, he says he doesn't have memory of what happened.

Like he's not aware of the extra heads and arms and swords when he does the attack imo.
I think he is aware of Asura, the technique, but not about the CoC-component of it. At least that is what i got out of the scene. So i think the next step of improving for him will be using the CoC-Attack power on will and focused, even without Asura.

Status
Not open for further replies.