Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Big mom is obviously doing something to the clouds. And I don't think Kid or killer will beat her.

Zoro was great this chapter, Ashura panel looked great and Kaido even acknowledged and praised him that the attack would leave a permanent scar on him, i do think he is now done though for the roof top fight. My guess he'll probably go down below to get healed by either law, chopper or marco and help out on the performance floor.
Monkey D. Luffy!!!:steef: my boy finally on the level of some of the greats now! Let the 1v1 begin!!!

What? you think Fujitoria, Ryokugyu and Kizaru are handling Kaido like this?

Fujitora couldn't even handle Zoro, Law and Sabo like this, imagine Kaido and Luffy Right now.
As I said you can't fucking read
Fujitora wanted Luffy and co to beat Doflamingo for him because he had his hands tied due to Doffy being a WG ally.
Fujitora used Sabo as a pretext to not go after Luffy and co.
Read the freaking arc again.

Kizaru was stopped in his tracks by just Ben Beckman putting a gun to his face, and he couldn't even finish off a bunch of SN on Sabaody that had no haki or experience in the New World, and yet you think he can handle Kaido and Luffy Right Now?
Turn the next page. Kizaru trolled Beckmann and still went after Luffy.
Kizaru oneshotted all of the SNs lmao waht are you on about ffs.

Admirals are trained warriors. They're trained for all of their combat abilities to be maxed out to the extreme. The Logia trio have already used advanced Haki, it's only logical for the only swordsman amongst them to have Advanced CoA. He also doesn't need FS.

Yeah Yeah Fuji is max just a mid diff for Kaido, lol
Logia admirals are ... Fuji didn't had GARP to train him ... and if they lack CoC they can't be effective Vs Kaido that much

p.s

I'm not hating when I say Fuji is a mid diff ... I just can't assume he can do more ...

but I'm willing to have many doubts about Akainu

The attack was still strong enough to have force to let him blood, he even use hardening as @Zowo pointed out.
Law going into the dome means he going fight one calamity, since Queen is for Sanji(my though), I assume either King or Jack.
I am probably one of the only fan that belive that Zoro will not fight king atm but he will have a combo 2 vs 1 against Kaido.
That spread cover jump that put Luffy&Zoro with 2 catana in front of Kaido, that didnt happen yet, yeah they had their shot on Kaido but want a team fight.
If kid/Killer will fight in 2vs1, I am not dropping at all the possibility that a 2 vs 1 will happen with Luffy&Zoro vs Kaido.
I dont know when how but that what I expect.
I am sure that flying dragon blaze will come back with the Kaido plot, but I am expecting (even if I am the only one) that a tag fight will happen later with Luffy&Zoro vs Kaido and 0 fight with King.

We are probably going to see in the next chapters Zoro and law being held by Marco's powers if he still has some stamina left or he will colab with Choppa to treat theam and let the war go one

We are probably going to see in the next chapters Zoro and law being held by Marco's powers if he still has some stamina left or he will colab with Choppa to treat theam and let the war go one
The Stamina problem applies for Law and Zoro. When Marco is using his Df powers in other ppl their stamina starts draining a lot. The healing will be as long as their stamina.

Logia admirals are ... Fuji didn't had GARP to train him ... and if they lack CoC they can't be effective Vs Kaido that much

p.s

I'm not hating when I say Fuji is a mid diff ... I just can't assume he can do more ...

but I'm willing to have many doubts about Akainu
- Akainu boasts the highest attack power amongst devil fruits and lethality. If his DF can't penetrate Kaido's scales, no other ability can.
- Aokiji ignores durability. We already know that.
- Kizaru is also a swordsman with Ryou.
- Fujitora's gravity should definitely be able to impact Kaido's insides, if not,why do you think the swordsman admiral won't even have Ryou?

I am probably one of the only fan that belive that Zoro will not fight king atm but they didnt fight in combo with 2 vs 1 against Kaido.
That spread cover jump that put Luffy&Zoro with 2 catana in front of Kaido, that didnt happen yet, yeah they had their shot on Kaido but want a team fight.
If kid/Killer will fight in 2vs1, I am not dropping at all the possibility that a 2 vs 1 will happen with Luffy&Zoro vs Kaido.
I dont know when how but that what I expect.
I am sure that flying dragon blaze will come back with the Kaido plot, but I am expecting (even if I am the only one) that a tag fight will happen later with Luffy&Zoro vs Kaido and 0 fight with King.
That draw was just a simple draw that hinted who will fight Kaido. After what happened with the Nidai I don't see Luffy touching a sword again.

I still do understand CoA

So is this internal damage stuff Hyo meant just for CoC users or what?
Internal damage is different from COC coating. If they were the same, then Luffy wouldn't have needed Kaido clubbing him to notice since he used internal damage COA when he removed Yamato's cuff.

Now what might be happening is Luffy is coating his internal damage COA with his COC which is increasing the penetrating strength of his attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.