Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc it look different, look at the power behind:

Less power behind the attack(Law beeing hella nerfed and weakenend could explain it but also Law is now stronger could explain it too,, I think it is a mix of both):

Seems like Law even use hardening.
It doesn't because one penetrated whiles the other didn't hence all you have remaining is the force

I

Indigo

One Piece fanbase really CAN'T READ :milaugh:
What? you think Fujitoria, Ryokugyu and Kizaru are handling Kaido like this?

Fujitora couldn't even handle Zoro, Law and Sabo like this, imagine Kaido and Luffy Right now.

Kizaru was stopped in his tracks by just Ben Beckman putting a gun to his face, and he couldn't even finish off a bunch of SN on Sabaody that had no haki or experience in the New World, and yet you think he can handle Kaido and Luffy Right Now?

and Ryokugyu we haven't seen yet, but i don't think he will be stronger than the rest.

They don't even need to have CoC. They're the DF monsters of the verse. The fight with admirals will not highlight their outstanding Haki, but DF abilities.

Still, as legitimate top tiers their haki will be very strong. They have Ryou confirmed and all Logia Admirals can shapeshift like Katakuri
Admirals are beasts with their OP DF. Maybe you're right that they don't necessarily have to posses AdCoC, It's probably to keep the balance on DF vs Haki. Won't be that interesting if it's always haki which is superior.

The attack was still strong enough to have force to let him blood, he even use hardening as @Zowo pointed out.
Law going into the dome means he going fight one calamity, since Queen is for Sanji(my though), I assume either King or Jack.
That's the point though. The attack did not penetrate so the only think left was the force behind it which is why there's the impact Drawing.

Upon Zoom there doesn't seem to be hardening, maybe a better scan will clear it up.

At least wait until he actually goes back down before starting matchups. But even then , Jack stands no chance against Law....Law would chop him to bits

Admirals are DF base Top Tiers

and FS ... is a sight ... a blind man having VERY strong CoO is possible ... FS? not sure

Fuji have to prove he have Ad.CoA before having ANY CHANCE of doing anything

but I'm willing to give him a mid diff in face of Kaido
Admirals are trained warriors. They're trained for all of their combat abilities to be maxed out to the extreme. The Logia trio have already used advanced Haki, it's only logical for the only swordsman amongst them to have Advanced CoA. He also doesn't need FS.

Yeah Yeah Fuji is max just a mid diff for Kaido, lol

That didn't affect Luffy's speed. CoC just strengthened all of Luffy's stats in an instant.
Not that but rather it being weaker in the next chapter. Probably it will become less efficient soon and Luffy will use G4 to compensate it.
Post automatically merged:

there is a good chance KoL get a heart attack this week
1.Who is KoL?
2.Why would he?

Status
Not open for further replies.