Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it is, not denying it, but dragging the story is more cringe to me, we are 1000 chapters into the Manga, it is going to typicall Manga endings, people gonna realize they were wrong when they called Oda as Goda. I am least concered about the power ups, just hope there is no more BM trolling and unneccessary delays. They are more cringe to me. Hate me if want to. I stand by what I said.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The question is this: only a handful of people in the world can do this (strong people), who are they?
and Kaido saw them, so he became involved in confrontations with them.

Yeah, it is, not denying it, but dragging the story is more cringe to me, we are 1000 chapters into the Manga, it is going to typicall Manga endings, people gonna realize they were wrong when they called Oda as Goda. I am least concered about the power ups, just hope there is no more BM trolling and unneccessary delays. They are more cringe to me. Hate me if want to. I stand by what I said.
agreed

Do you think Zoro will unlock Adv CoC in this arc only?
My though:
Since Zoro not aware that Ashura is a adv CoC based skill, he will learn later basic CoC which will even push more Ashura, in that case Ashura going became something like Boundman(using it for more then 1min, for more attacks).
In the moment when Zoro push his CoC, learning adv CoC in same way as Luffy+Kaido, his ashura going be insane powerfull.

That was cringe as fuck bro, how can you even type this without being embarrassed about it? Knowing that not a single condom fan would have thought BASE Luffy would treat hybrid Kaido like this after getting raped by Ragnarok despite his "training". Well, it's not that much of an issue unless you're willing to be sincere enough to admit that the story is plot driven.

Hyo flashbacks ftw. :hapnoel:
Story is not driver by anything at all, it is driver by money, and milking, we want it to make progress. I see your point that Luffy need to be in atleast Gear form, to fight, but I think CoC is more like Goku's ulta instinct where you fight without wasting energy.

I think he will have to heal Zoro or someone else will do that ...then something big might happen because Hawkings made a prediction for one month and we are only 2 weeks into the Act... unless Hawkings was wrong
You think that the raid going to fail?
In case I see big hype for Kaido in the moment where he release his awakenend form.^^
But I like that though.

When it comes Zoro: Zoro will kill Kaido, He is strongest supernova.

When it comes to Luffy: it's too early for 1 v 1, its plot armour bullshit, Luffy is not strong enough. No way Luffy will defeat Kaido, Zoro somehow will get healed and kill Kaido

Keep crying Luffy haters, iam loving it :doffytroll::doffytroll:
= Luffy defeats Kaido in the 1v1
= Kaido with his last bits of strength manage to fly over the capital
= Zoro beheads him

I'm still not a 100% ZKK supporter but I can't deny it as a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.