Status
Not open for further replies.
OK ... the question have to be asked

- Zoro didn't used lighting effect CoC
- Zoro didn't used KO wave of CoC

then

how Kaido understood he is a CoC user?
Because he can feel Zoro's CoC haki.

It's funny to me. When Zoro's uses enma, that uses his own haki, and Kaido states he feels a strange haki, as in unfamiliar haki, some claims Zoro is uses Oden's haki. Even though Kaido never states that and the blacksmith that creates dangerous swords never stated that.

They believe because Kaido is a Yonko he knows more about creating swords and how dangerous swords work than a blacksmith.

Yet, when Kaido, an incredible skills and experience CoC haki user, tells us Zoro has CoC haki now they are questioning Kaido's knowledge in the area. They don't believe he knows what he's talking about.

It never sees a surprise me how far the haters would go to downplay Zoro.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Rogerbeard's clash made people on the other side of the island propelling through the air, tilting the whole forest and Moby dick
More KAIDO is not attempting a COC confrontation with someone strong.
I would say that if BIG MOM is one of the people mentioned by KAIDO, who can also do this, both using COC to that degree can easily replicate the CLASH of WB and ROGER, ROGER and WB used CoA, kaido and Big Mom no, we saw the weapons of them touch (Kaido and Big Mom), even though they know that KAIDO can prevent their club from touching napoleon, which means that, like KAIDO and BIG MOM are inside ONIGASHIMA (castle), CLASH was nerfed so as not to destroy the skull before the invasion.​

Because, Oda isn't going to make Zoro irrelevant for the next 20-30 chapters while everyone else fights. When has he ever done that?

Thats another thing I don't get about ZKK, Luffy is supposed to win, but Zoro is supposed just show up out of nowhere and kill Kaido? Claim victory for himself after Luffy wins? Like I have no actual "Problem" with ZKK, but its the logic I don't actually get with it lmao.

IF Zoro stayed on the roof the entire time and IF he continued to fight with Luffy in a 2v1 (whilst maybe temporarily being knocked out at a point like now), then I would understand the point, but Oda has clearly communicated Zoro is done with Kaido.

Like are you actually satisfied with Zoro being out for 10s of chapters while everyone else gets powerups, action panels and dedicated fights? Somehow lopping Kaido's weakened head off is more interesting than getting 2-3 chapters to fight a YC if he recovers?

I simply do no understand the desire for it, especially after this chapter.
Zoro going to clean up the mess after the fight
Zoro is just a janitor

Because he can feel Zoro's CoC haki.

It's funny to me. When Zoro's uses enma, that uses his own haki, and Kaido states he feels a strange haki, as in unfamiliar haki, some claims Zoro is uses Oden's haki. Even though Kaido never states that and the blacksmith that creates dangerous swords never stated that.

They believe because Kaido is a Yonko he knows more about creating swords and how dangerous swords work than a blacksmith.

Yet, when Kaido, an incredible skills and experience CoC haki user, tells us Zoro has CoC haki now they are questioning Kaido's knowledge in the area. They don't believe he knows what he's talking about.

It never sees a surprise me how far the haters would go to downplay Zoro.
I was hoping he saw the god mode before and that's why as soon as he saw Asura he was sure Zoro have it

you can't feel CoC until you use it ... I guess that's why he mentioned it just now
Post automatically merged:

The same way Blackbeard could feel Luffy's haki in Jaya and could tell it had gotten stronger in Impel Down even though Luffy had no idea how to use it whatsoever.
HAKI and CoC are not same thing

NO ONE in marineford notice Luffy have CoC until he used it ... EVEN GARP!!!
Kaido didn't notice Luffy have CoC until he used it (same for Zoro)

Will BB have Adv CoC? I don't think so tbh. His main arsenal is his Devil fruits. I think underestimating Haki will result in his ultimate loss at the hands of Luffy. Having the strongest Devil fruits and even one DF power-sucking one will have made him too arrogant.

Status
Not open for further replies.