Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We both know that’s not how it works with anime. That was Zoros limit, why didn’t fresh Zoro use Asura if it would’ve done better than what current Zoro did?
It could be that he didn't master it or that he thought it would just be worse for him because he would be tired after it, who knows. "It doesn't work like that in the anime" we do know that anime sometimes breaks logic but there are still limits to the logic it breaks.
X character Healthy>X character Injured

except BB have two other powers

BB is all about DFs, he have the strongest Logia and Paramecia , what left is the strongest Zoan

there's a lot of symbols around BB that relate to number 3 Wich support the theory

Oda showed BB in Ace flashback recently for a reason, he's hinting at his involvement, there's also some parallels between Kaido and BB, both want to create a pirate paradise as their base
I doubt we see a rehashed similar plotline
Oda is better than that
And how is he going to teleport onto the roof

Kaido fans please don't get mad but

Zoro scared Kaido without KNOWING he have CoC
Luffy want to do a 1 Vs 1 in front of him

at point I'm 100% sure Shanks NEVER wanted to Kill Kaido ... unless he would

I'm not saying it's an easy fight
but I'm saying Shanks can fuck him up​
Yeah so can kaido.....plus kaido can fly from a distance and spam hakai like attacks too..........

except BB have two other powers

BB is all about DFs, he have the strongest Logia and Paramecia , what left is the strongest Zoan

there's a lot of symbols around BB that relate to number 3 Wich support the theory

Oda showed BB in Ace flashback recently for a reason, he's hinting at his involvement, there's also some parallels between Kaido and BB, both want to create a pirate paradise as their base
Him eating Kaido's df would dig his own grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.