Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be that he didn't master it or that he thought it would just be worse for him because he would be tired after it, who knows. "It doesn't work like that in the anime" we do know that anime sometimes breaks logic but there are still limits to the logic it breaks.
X character Healthy>X character Injured
I mean One Piece characters fight with broken and shattered bones all the time.

Because Kaido literally sees his wound and then talks about COC. This means the wound had indications of COC so how would the wound remind Kaido of CoC if the attack didn't have CoC?
That's a good point tbh. I still think it was Ashura that made his sense of Zoro's CoC and he was just shocked by Zoro being able to scar him but there might be some amount of CoC in his attack too, just not on Luffy's and Kaido's black lightning level. Zoro's CoC might bloom this arc like Luffy's and he might be able to do the same.

Another ZKK cuck. Keep believing I guess
Thats where you are mistaken, i already said multiple times that i dont think ZKK will happen due to Oda's writting style, he is too much of a pussy to kill characters like that.

But its not impossible either, Zoro just proves in this chapter that he can give some serious damage to Kaido, and like i said, its still act 3 why would Oda give us whats supposed to be the biggest fight in the arc now when we are just in the middle of it?
:doffytroll:

Soo dont gloat just yet....Or you hatters might look like fools for the second time.

Zoro WON the exchange against Kaido while being heavy injured....He only colapsed due to last chapter's injury, Zoro was stronger than Luffy withoud a doubt before the rooftop fight started and Luffy got a new mid-fight powerup.
:cheers:
How did he win the exchange? He would have died if Law and Luffy didn't intervene and save him. Zoro got a really good feat, he scarred Kaido. But, he did collapse and is done now. Luffy was the real hype this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.