Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do we have any idea what Law's "Curtain" does?

Also, the spoilers might have gotten me a bit too hyped for Ashura. After seeing the images, it honestly doesnt look that impressive (art wise), even though it's an impressive feat (giving Kaido a permanent scar).

Um no. He used 2 slashes against Kaku. All other times he's been critically injured. I mean I get you want to downplay Zoro for some reason, but you don't need to make it so obvious to the point of making falsehoods. Just sayin'.
Not downplaying, lol. Just talking about the technique. He'll probably be able to use Ashura for a longer time once he masters it. But currently, it's only something he can use when he's on his limits. Hell, he doesn't even know he can use it. Just don't know why you thought I was downplaying him.

Luffy downplay is serious now, maybe they expected too much of Zoro. Nontheless, he did great, more than any other SN, but its Luffy's (MC's) time to shine.
Exactly. If Zoro did the half of what Luffy did, they would overhype Zoro.
Luffy was the first one to damage Kaido, Kaido compared him to Roger, Shanks,...
Almost every chapter ended with a Luffy and Kaido staredown

I mean it has been a one slash thing for all the 3 times we've seen it. :kayneshrug:
1 time he one shoted kaku with it no need for maintaining it after that
sabaody he was still fucked by what happened in thriller bark
and wano after blocking and tanking hakai from 2 yonko law said he got all his bones in his body crushed

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
In all of this I expect more showings from Killer and Kidd. They will probably come.

I could handily see Kidd showing to be the third strongest force on the rooftop Supernovae wise, but he impressed as 4th at best for now. I think he will more likely "surpass" Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.