Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have to be severly injured to use it. Once again I point to the Kaku fight where he was still fairly well afterwthe encounter. He only uses it at the last second nowadays because Oda doesn't know how to write in such a move naturally without it breaking the power hierarchy. One slash with no build up did this. Imagine if Zoro used Asura at the health that Luffy is in. I'd find it pretty difficult for Zoro to sustain much punishment without it making no sense.

Because you kept making out to be an attack and not a form when it's obviously is a form. My bad for my unjustified judgment of your intentions.
I've always said that Ashura is a form. Just that Zoro can't use it intentionally for a long period yet. He also said in this chapter that he doesn't remember using it. If he could use it intentionally and without reaching limits then he would be doing so much earlier in the fight. He would probably be able to do it once his CoC blooms and he masters Ashura through it.

Luffy punched Dragon Kaido 10s of times using Ryo + Gear 4 ...

the effect of explosion is there ...

Look at Gear 4 Vs Dragon Kaido ... he is attacking him with Ryu effect

and yet he failed to do MUCH damage to Kaido

but in 1010 he is doing a MASSIVE effect on Kaido with base form and using CoC
I mean pre-Awakened CoC G4 Luffy didn’t have an advantage of Kaido just receiving a big ass wound that made him get on his knees beforehand. Also G4 Luffy was able to floor Dragon Kaido. Guess we'll see next chapter, but I feel it's a little too early to make such a claim.

Cap. Did luffy tank momentarily a combined yonkos attack? No

Has luffy permanently scared kaido yet? No

Has luffys coc haki been hyped from his first initial use of it against kaido in comparison to zoros? No.

FYI luffy in this very same chapter states that all damage he did up to kaido this point was superficial at best. Hence why he needed to think of something different which is add his coc to his attacks
Guess who’s out of the fight tho?

Hint: not Luffy

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If BM loses to Midd and Killer, she is only admiral level
I want Big Mom to return just to get embarrassed again, how beautiful would that be, albeit she will more difficult get tricked twice in a row.

The plot is enticing now because she is factually returning to the scene until further notice and Luffy has just asked Zoro and the others to go downstairs.

Well I can only imagine what this level of injection shot may do against Doffy.

Law also endured Kaidou's Raimei hakkei so he cam atleast endure some Of Doffy's high end moves.

Curtains can also protect against Doffy's attacks.

Law was also emotionally impacted all through out the Doffy fight due to his grudge which made him look very predictable against Doffy.

If they were to fight now,the fight will be a different thing imo.
This injection shot only had that impact drawing because it didn't stab through Kaido like it did Doffy.

Yeah he endured the attack but it is closer to blunt force hits. What really damaged Law against DD was when he cut his arm. Those lethal attacks still remain.

Yes Curtain is a nice addition.

Only issue is that his strongest attack us still GK and his fight was also against non awakened Doffy.

Law definitely is stronger than his DR self because he had an extreme diff fight and also extra fight in Wano...but it will be very high diff fight if he was to fight his DR self

Status
Not open for further replies.