Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay what does that have to do with Zoro being out of the arc entirely then? According to that, we havent even seen Zoro’s chapter yet. Have we?
Perhaps I misinterpreted what he meant. Zoro is out of the arc (for now, not entirely), yes. However, he will make a reappearance in the end after being kept away by the injury, which is what the Sabaody reverse-order suggests.

S

SwordMaster

we didn't see straw hats vs chapter yet.
chopper vs numbers or drake copper vs apoo numbers
brook robin vs black maria
franky vs sasaki
usopp vs page one
nami vs ulti
sanji vs? quenn or king
and we see definitely zoro vs? chapter too

H

humanbeing

One things is clear. Zoro is going to recover and keep doing something important in this arc. My question; what is he going to do after recovering?
maybe when he and Law comes back to the roof , they will find Kid and Killer need rest too, so they can take on BM while kid , Killer rest.

We've seen awakenings that happen like an uncontroled outburst.

Like Coby awakening his CoO and he was overwhelmed by the voices of everyone at MF.

It's not really a crazy thing to happen involuntarily in the right conditions.
we're talking about involuntarily imbuing CoC in his swords.. without lighting streaks coming off of them what is the way it is portrayed.....

Wait I thought injuries didn’t handicap people. U an @HA001 @ShishioIsBack use to preach this during DR. What’s changed lol?? Now people specifically stating to use there best aren’t ... Also thought Zoro finisher would never be treated in a similar fashion to GK. Looks like it was even less impactful, doffy was actually affected by Law lls.
This is Law after Zoro used Asura: try again please:

I don't know if he did it exactly like Luffy, but Zoro most likely did infuse his attack with CoC in some way, to some extent, even if he doesn't know that he did.

Kaido seems to derive that from the fact that the wound he just received looks like it's going to leave a scar.
No that’s headcannon. Kaido says nothing about zoro imbuing it in his attack

guys ... idk ... even with all the wanks in the world ... I can't see Kid and Killer do much

Killer don't have awaking
Killer don't have Ad.CoC
Killer don't have Ad.CoO
Killer don't have Ad.CoA

even if he gets 2 of this in this fight ... it's not enough
I think Sonic Scythe might be the perfect way to get past Meme’s indestructible skin

Status
Not open for further replies.