Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to split Luffy and Zoro fans is always a mistake, the king and his first mate will always be top hype, even disappointed Zoro fans should take comfort knowing Oda loves them both and had to confirm Zoro had CoC in the same chapter Luffy pulled massive hype from CoC feats just so fans would rest easy and avoid the bumping and creation of endless downplay threads during break week.

剣 is just a generic word for sword and commonly is used to refer to a double edged sword or broadsword like the one mihawk uses. 士 is a suffix for a person with a certain qualificiation. so kenshi is swordsman/sword user.

刀 is more commonly "katana". zoro signs his name with that letter when bartolomeo asks for an autograph. 使い is just "user". so toutsukai is just swordsman/katana user

it doesnt mean anything but what kind of weapon they use. zoro is a 刀使い but you would say he isnt a swordsman?
Oda is trying to keep fujitora from the swordsmen group, yes they're the same in RL but not in one piece everytime you see Mihawk title it's
世界最高の剣士
Sword user and sword fighter are two difference thing, yes fujitora fights with a sword but he also uses his devil fruit power to kill you

No seems good, still zaotichi doesn't have a devil fruit that can rain down meteors
Bunta never had powers yet oda based Akainu on him no big deal
They're really good I'd recommend it.. I digress ... I see him as a Swordsman since he's based off Zatoichi the blind swordsman similarly to Law.

They use DF's to compliment their Swordsmanship meteor dropping and gravity is just the icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.