Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Paperchampion23 @bennbeckman @Ten Yaksha Blother
What do you think Prometheus is asking Linlin and what's up with the strange clouds Kidd remarked?
Linlin: Ma~ma~ma...hahaha
Linlin: Prometheus...
Linlin: ...You're adorable <3
Linlin: What the hell is Zeus doing? Useless bum!!
Prometheus: Mama, my thoughts exactly!
Prometheus: That guy is clumsy, daft and always holding us back
Prometheus: Mama, I have a favor to ask~!
Linlin: Oh? What is it?
...!?
Killer/Kidd: Huff...Huff...
Kid: What is this? (The clouds are converging...?/What is up with the clouds?)
I have a couple ideas in mind.
But I think this is one of those, Oda can make anything of it moment.
  1. I am positive it could allude to the several Conqueror's in the air using their potential. So for 1 it could be Zoro using Asura as that is the direct next scene.
  2. It could be Luffy finally realizing what CoC is. As the next time we see him, he addresses this to Kaido. So the clouds are forming as Luffy understands how to use it, and is preparing.
  3. Kid should have the metal box near him, and Zeus might prepare to do some crazy shit.
  4. Prometheus is about to do some crazy shit and it segways into the Big Mom vs Kid and Killer fight next time we see it.

H

humanbeing

Kaido already has same level of COC as roger/Prime WB...........unless you believe shanks/dragon haki > roger/WB haki :cheers:
nope he doesn't have it for sure remember his clash with BM their weapons were touching.
i am pretty sure their haki a notch higher , since Kaido and BM has tough bodies.

have a good shot? maybe? idk ... 1010 confirms only CoC can effect Kaido REALLY BAD
We know BM and Shanks have CoC so why they don’t have it... along with Shanks ofc and Akainu even if he doesn’t his magma plus adv CoA should definitely be more than enough he has the strongest offense capabilities in the series. We know there are handful of people who can use it.. they can’t all be dead with only Luffy and Shanks to be the only living fighters to have it.

Zoro CoC teased for the second time in the span of 13 chapters (997 and 1010) and yet it isn't fully confirmed.

It's definitely a big deal, not something that you can easily put on the table and then move on.

Oda is teasing us again and again, when Zoro will be fully aware of his powers he will be like a God.

It's a common shonen trope, if you use a power unconsciously you can be strong, but when you can control that same power you definitely increase your power by a huge margin.

Oda is teasing us for that moment

Last edited:
We know BM and Shanks have CoC so why they don’t have it... along with Shanks ofc and Akainu even if he doesn’t his magma plus adv CoA should definitely be more than enough he has the strongest offense capabilities in the series.
Big Mom is debatable tbh ...

but Akainu?
Kaido didn't mention him in 1001 so I'm on NO as a default ... he can fight well tho

Status
Not open for further replies.