Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
they why we are not seeing the lighting effects? this was the PERFECT moment to show that to us ...

Zoro is not AWARE he have CoC
it make sense if he be slow on using it ... FOR NOW
My only issue with that is he didn't say coc when he saw asura.

He said coc only after being cut deep.

And then we find out coc let's your hits hit deeper

I’m not denying Shanks being great pirate and having a high bounty mate, but let’s be honest he is kinda sketchy with his relationship with the gorosei, so he may not be as innocent as you make him out to be. Still he ain’t as strong as Kaido nor stronger that’s for sure.
Kaido can be the strongest ... not denying that

but after 1001 & 1010 ... it's clear Shanks have THE BEST shot in the world for killing him ...

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't feel like people are giving either Zoro or Mihawk enough credit here.

First time Zoro has to use his Pre timeskip powerup of Asura, and it's up against the "WSC" a bonafide top tier.

Thats after he's tanked a combination attack that should have wiped off all the WG. That's after he's half dead.

No need for 5 extreme diff battles against high tiers. No need for 50 Rayleigh flashbacks.

Man, Miahwk raised a mofo beast.

My fucking 🐐. Woro.

:steef:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
From now on all Zoro fans gonna a take VIP seat and watch the rest of the arc. Be ready people, pls entertain us :kata:

And once your turn will finish, watch Zoro coming back for the ultimate feat :shakiously:
Betting against Zoro ends as badly as believing in Sanji's match-up in WCI.

Oda will punish bullshitters:finally:

Isn't literally manifesting a demon out of CoC greater than a few tendrils?

Ashura is overpowered ability hence Zoro still can't use it at will.

If you look closely Zoro is casually blocking club hits from hybrid kaido while in Ashura
Uhm, no. Kaido didn't even mention Asura once after getting slashed with it but afterwards, he was talking about CoC imbued attacks like they are the end of the world. The attacks' appearance doesn't matter when we're talking about their effectiveness. Roger not being able to do Asura doesn't mean that his 'tendrils' are weaker than Asura's attack. It's something unique to Zoro.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
idk man ... "holding back information" until last moment is a BAD move ... Oda is to blamed ... a bit
He fucking does that everytime.

He makes his readers look stupid.

Dude didn't realize One Piece is riding on the fans that grow up with this show.

We are older so does he himself.

One Piece ending has potential to be worse than AoT with all things Oda has to resolve and explain in short span of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.