Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro damaging Kaido for good makes no sense tho ... don't get mad ... let me tell you why

no way Zoro can scar Kaido this soon ...
but Kaido or Mihawk didn't get any scar from Shanks's CoC ....

Oda wanted to do this feat
but he did it too soon

p.s
Shanks being clean after fighting Mihawk makes no sense as well
Shanks implied Mihawk gave him scars against WB tho

But again Oda pulls a lot of shit out of his ass. I doubt Oda has any idea of adv CoC bullshit when Shanks met WB

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let's be real, there is no way zoro can defeat a calamity worth more than a billion berry after tanking such huge hits from kaido unless the calamity is also wounded as fuck. Inu could take on jack only because he was himself half dead. :kata:I could see him one shot orochi but he's just fooder lvl at this point so i'm really wondering what's next for zoro :kayneshrug:

Heal by hiyori
Watch her kill orochi
Maybe a backstory with the fox , nidai etc
Get to the capital in time for the big finish.

Zoro damaging Kaido for good makes no sense tho ... don't get mad ... let me tell you why

but he did it too soon

p.s
Shanks may not have notable scars but he still has scars from the duels with Mihawk unless that was a Viz mistranslation.

It’s really sad Kid hasn’t been impressive at all tbh, and by impressive I mean like Luffy and Zoro so his only chance is either come out as insanely proficient with his DF power and we just didn’t get an opportunity to show case that or see him lvl up his haki through out his fight with BM massively.
haki is prob needed to harm big mom
if they can make her into olin
thats aother way to go
maybe law can support them in that regard
but she absolutely must not return.

Shanks implied Mihawk gave him scars against WB tho

But again Oda pulls a lot of shit out of his ass. I doubt Oda has any idea of adv CoC bullshit when Shanks met WB
yes but none of them are visible ... both got damaged and scared during fights but none of it left on them
+
sure ...
Kaido should've had more scars ... so as Shanks and so as Mihawk ... but I guess we can't expect Oda to be perfect

but he did it too soon

p.s
But the first part is mentioned in the dialogue, whether it's translated as this wound will last or this scar, it makes a lot of sense because it's Zoro's last go with all his energy and it gives Zoro a good enough ending for the time being to rest up, and opens up Luffy to begin the true CoC fight with Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.