Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Old ray raised a even better monster name Luffy while holding back and just teaching him regular haki
Ray HyPE!!!
Didn't hold back shit lmao.

Luffy required to struggle every arc, fighting the likes of Doffy, Cracker and Kata in extreme fiff fights, and getting bodied by both Meme and Kaido, to even reach the level of post timeskip Zoro.

Rayleigh was a decent teacher, but has got nothing on Mihawk.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
DRACULE MIHAWK, THE WORLD'S(*)(**) STRONGEST(***) SWORDS(****)(*****)MAN(******)

(*)does not include citizens of non-World Goverment nations including but not limited to Wano, Sky Islands, Elbaf, etc.
(**)does not include mountain bandits, revolutionaries, yonko, yonko crew members or any other pirate not under the Shichibukai systen
(***)does not include physical strength or haki usage, only pure skill with their chosen weapon
(****)does not include anyone who uses a Devil Fruit in any way, shape or form
(*****)does not include axes, spears, polearms, daggers, etc.
(******)only includes full humans that are biologically male
:milaugh:

Didn't hold back shit lmao.
Unlike Mihawk, rayleigh said he will teach luffy basic Haki on his own
Luffy required to struggle every arc, fighting the likes of Doffy, Cracker and Kata in extreme fiff fights, and getting bodied by both Meme and Kaido, to even reach the level of post timeskip Zoro.

Rayleigh was a decent teacher, but has got nothing on Mihawk
Vivre card says Luffy>Zoro
so yes he did

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't feel like people are giving either Zoro or Mihawk enough credit here.

First time Zoro has to use his Pre timeskip powerup of Asura, and it's up against the "WSC" a bonafide top tier.

Thats after he's tanked a combination attack that should have wiped off all the WG. That's after he's half dead.

No need for 5 extreme diff battles against high tiers. No need for 50 Rayleigh flashbacks.

Man, Miahwk raised a mofo beast.

My fucking 🐐. Woro.

:steef:
Mihawk molded Zoro into a Sword God. :finally:

kid cant return
he has to take down big mom
It’s really sad Kid hasn’t been impressive at all tbh, and by impressive I mean like Luffy and Zoro so his only chance is either come out as insanely proficient with his DF power and we just didn’t get an opportunity to show case that or see him lvl up his haki through out his fight with BM massively.

Zoro CoC teased for the second time in the span of 13 chapters (997 and 110) and yet it isn't fully confirmed.

It's definitely a big deal, not something that you can easily put on the table and then move on.

Oda is teasing us again and again, when Zoro will be fully aware of his powers he will be like a God.

It's a common shonen trope, if you use a power unconsciously you can be strong, but when you can control that same power you definitely increase your power by a huge margin.

Oda is teasing us for that moment
Your statement is true, but i also think if Kaido thinks he has CoC IMO i also then think it's a safe bet to assume he has CoC

Oda def teasing us for Zoro's ceiling, how much higher it can truly go

There won't be two dozen guys to hold down BB or Shanks until Luffy has his shit together
the only reason they were needed
is because luffy had to discover this method of controlling coc
now he has .
so going into those fights
he should be at the same level he is at now beating hybrid kaido in base and possibly > .

with this now
luffy's journey with haki seems close to over
he has improved every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.