โ€Ž
Ashura Zoro v. Kaido in the anime though :steef: the sequence is epic as hell

Zoro transforms to Ashura Zoro

Kaido takes notice of the form

Kaido prepares to attack

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅ

The Blitz

Transform back

Not to mention the epic Zoro vs Kaido exchanges following this.
For some reason, I had a tough time reading from left to right like a proper human being:milaugh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
ok ... I understand where you stand and I don't expect you to change your mind ...

but after this chapter ... you are not a bit more doubtful about Shanks Vs Mihawk? just asking

I mean I would surly get doubtful if Black Blades gets a MASSIVE hype ...
I'm even more sure of Mihawk hype more than ever before.

Regardless of whether Mihawk has or does not indeed have CoC, Zoro has it and that confrims that CoC is not a separate power/ fighting style from swordsmanship.

So for me, now more than ever before, Mihawk title is absoulte. (Not that I've ever doubted it before).

And that's what I got from this chapter. We can agree to disagree.

Zoro scarred Kaido while having his body fucked up. On the other hand, Luffy was also heavily injured and deals heavy blows to Hybrid Kaido while in base.

It seems like Luffy's CoC is more developed than Zoro's; Zoro only just discovers his CoC based attacks. But Zoro also uses an advanced form, hence Kaido pointed out it will be a scar. Post this battle, Zoro might be able to use it as casually as Luffy for even stronger moves. Maybe this is when ZKK happens.

Is Asura = CoC? I'm not sure tbh. Yes, Asura is a manifestation of his spirit, but it's not like only Conqueror's have a spirit. Zoro being able to manifest Asura doesn't mean Asura expresses CoC yet (in Enies Lobby for example). But now Zoro has awakened his Conqueror's Haki for heavier blows.
if Luffy show us Dark King flash back ... his CoC hype can go MUCH bigger

Luffy creating a wisdom king that can last far longer than Asura in a fight is GOLD

Zoro scarred Kaido while having his body fucked up. On the other hand, Luffy was also heavily injured and deals heavy blows to Hybrid Kaido while in base.

It seems like Luffy's CoC is more developed than Zoro's; Zoro only just discovers his CoC based attacks. But Zoro also uses an advanced form, hence Kaido pointed out it will be a scar. Post this battle, Zoro might be able to use it as casually as Luffy for even stronger moves. Maybe this is when ZKK happens.

Is Asura = CoC? I'm not sure tbh. Yes, Asura is a manifestation of his spirit, but it's not like only Conqueror's have a spirit. Zoro being able to manifest Asura doesn't mean Asura expresses CoC yet (in Enies Lobby for example). But now Zoro has awakened his Conqueror's Haki for heavier blows.
But how is Zoro blocking Hybrid Kaido's club blows while broken bones and illusion arms?

If Ashura isn't CoC..then what do you think it is? What grows those arms? Is it a physical or at least a separate entity?

dont think asura is coc
but I def see him adding it to his sword attacks now

"Coc is useless" lol.

I hope everyone understands that shanks is a beast, because shanks was hyped by marco and wb for his coc, remember?
Everyone will later on say "odA SaID KaiDo IZ thE STroNGEst, tHis iS a PLOTholE". Lol

Inuarashi got up though to fight a commander. After a few bandages the man was up fighting a commander

But you think Zoro is OUT of the Arc entirely? For real?
To fight the weakened weakest calamity, probably just for a while since i doubt Jack used his hybrid form in Zou.

Zoro is in a worse shape. Unless Hiyori has an ability similar to Mansherry or Marco sacrifice himself to bring Zoro back to full health, Zoro's major role as a fighter just ended. He might defeat a Tobi Roppo, deal with Orochi or cut Kaido again with Yamato.

From now on all Zoro fans gonna a take VIP seat and watch the rest of the arc.
Be ready people, pls entertain us :kata:

And once your turn will finish, watch Zoro coming back for the ultimate feat :shakiously:
Not so fast, Zoro has to deal with Orochi. I'm going to enjoy that while Sanji fights King :shocking:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Base Luffy ragdolls Kaido meanwhile ashua Zolo can't move Kaido even an inch from where he's standing

Imagine what would fresh Luffy's King Kong Gun would do to Dressrosa
I'm not talking with trolls.

Skip the fact that Zoro scarred Kaido bloody af bum ass troll.

I'm even sure of Mihawk hype more than ever before.

Regardless of whether Miahwk has or does not indeed have CoC, Zoro has it and that confrims that CoC is not a separate power/ fighting style from swordsmanship.

So for me, now more than ever before, Mihawk title is absoulte. (Not that I've ever doubted it before).

And that's what I got from this chapter. We can agree to disagree.
it's fine ... I just wanted to see what a Mihawk fan "honestly" think

surly our opinion won't effect the story ... but thanks for your honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.