Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good catch, I thought Luffy called him Zoro in 980, but could be wrong as well. Also Kaido calling Zoro by his epithet as well was also welcoming.

Thoughts on the Law Zoro bromance?
bromance was just wholesome, just give you a profound notion of dependence between the 2 as if both derive form the same crew

frankly it doesn't matter whether they are actually broken or not. According to that translation Zoro says "tra-guy ! what i'm about to do now is all that i have left in me... huff huff "

He's clearly at his absolute limit. He's using everything he has left in his tank that has already been depleted after takin Hakai. A fresh, healed up Zoro will be even deadlier with Ashura
He has also been fighting with Enma all this time, his armamnet haki will be hitting new levels soon on top of awakening his CoC there is no limit how far he can reach:myman:

To fight the weakened weakest calamity, probably just for a while since i doubt Jack used his hybrid form in Zou.

Zoro is in a worse shape. Unless Hiyori has an ability similar to Mansherry or Marco sacrifice himself to bring Zoro back to full health, Zoro's major role as a fighter just ended. He might defeat a Tobi Roppo, deal with Orochi or cut Kaido again with Yamato.

Not so fast, Zoro has to deal with Orochi. I'm going to enjoy that while Sanji fights King :shocking:
Jackie so you want zoro to take out the shogun of wano also + zkk ? damn so proud of you, Zoro's greatness changed you right? Zoro fans welcome you :steef:

Gear 4 is inherently shitty. It never wins in the first go around so all Oda has to do is separate Luffy from helping hands and write his antagonist with a decent brain.
thats cause g4 is a finishing mode
but luffy has had to pull it out early against stronger opponents cause his haki was shit and his base g2/g3 forms were useless
not the case anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.