Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me proof of Swordsmanship>Meteors baseless headcannon
Everyone can react to meteors, we literally see them falling down from outer space. Doffy reacted to them and cut them with his strings, same with Law. The Pica Golem was more massive than meteors and Zoro cut him into pieces. Apart from that, it would be pointless to use meteors in a 1 on 1 because of their collateral damage. Unless Fujitora is hundreds of meters away and drops them.

what the fuck are you talking about man?
Roger , Shanks , Dark King , Oden all were Swordsman who have CoC ... we know this forever
we never said a swordsman can't be a CoC user

we said " CoC got nothing to do with swordsmanship and stands on it's own

while Zoro fans said : CoC? you mean fodder control ?
Mihawk can't have CoC, but he puts Shanks and Oden to suck

Law the doctor in the verse. Oda puts characters in the series to comment on things that are happening. What would be the reason for that panel.
frankly it doesn't matter whether they are actually broken or not. According to that translation Zoro says "tra-guy ! what i'm about to do now is all that i have left in me... huff huff "

He's clearly at his absolute limit. He's using everything he has left in his tank that has already been depleted after takin Hakai. A fresh, healed up Zoro will be even deadlier with Ashura

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
frankly it doesn't matter whether they are actually broken or not. According to that translation Zoro says "tra-guy ! what i'm about to do now is all that i have left in me... huff huff "

He's clearly at his absolute limit. He's using everything he has left in his tank that has already been depleted after takin Hakai. A fresh, healed up Zoro will be even deadlier with Ashura
Yup same with his haki too.
He didn't show that dark fire haki he was using on hiyru kaen or tatsumaki.

Why do you think Oda is giving Zoro the king's haki now? Do you think it's to decorate? What is the use of the jester in your opinion? Zoro with the king's haki wants to surpass the best swordsman but MIHAWK doesn't? wtf? It's as if Luffy wanted to supersede Roger or Shanks or Kaido but they don't have the king's haki, it's weird all his characters have it. Thought out a minimum stupid head
if you want to say "Mihawk can have CoC" I can level with you ...

but acting as if Mihawk is a CoC master is just a shameless act .... specially that Mihawk fans denied CoC for EVER !!!!

Everyone can react to meteors, we literally see them falling down from outer space. Doffy reacted to them and cut them with his strings, same with Law. The Pica Golem was more massive than meteors and Zoro cut him into pieces. Apart from that, it would be pointless to use meteors in a 1 on 1 because of their collateral damage. Unless Fujitora is hundreds of meters away and drops them.
Yeah finally something that makes sense from you, you're better at this stick to it instead of admiral v yonko discussions

about Law and Doffy they cut in the nick of time sweating maybe bcuz I dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.