Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if u were wrong lls. Instead of being the typical jack ass, how bout actually admitting.... Now let the butthurt flow lls. Can’t even comment, instead changing the subject
:gokulaugh::seriously::holdthisl:

admitting what?
that law is still tiers below luffy?

buddy go argue with a zoro fan on what law has to do to catch up
you know what
how about a candy after he solos a calamity

they don’t need to be the exact same level to meet each other. Just Luffy to be a full top tier with huge status.

And on one hand you’re saying they will meet at equal and also saying Luffy will be able to beat Shanks ^^.
Equals only means they're on the same general level. In a fight both can come out on top, that's why they're equals.

I don't see the point in making Luffy a great pirate post Wano, but still having him be weaker than the Yonkou decisively.

Luffy's ceiling lies above even Roger and Primebeard. He'll find the treasure in like 3-4 years per Oda's estimation. He can't be stuck below Yonkou level forever.

Blackbeard will advance past Yonkou level by getting a third Df and Luffy needs to catch up to that in like 2 arcs

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Watch out how Jay.D and KoL going wanking this chapter so hard because Zoro Ashura not playing the things as the fans expect(with is false since Zoro show adv CoC and cut Kaido give him a scar).
Save they wanking Base Luffy above Ashura Zoro and also Kaido, watch out guys xD.
They are Lanji fans.

They are as credible as my uncle after bottle of Vodka.

Watch out how Jay.D and KoL going wanking this chapter so hard because Zoro Ashura not playing the things as the fans expect(with is false since Zoro show adv CoC and cut Kaido give him a scar).
Save they wanking Base Luffy above Ashura Zoro and also Kaido, watch out guys xD.
Zoro hasn't shown Adv CoC.
Only Luffy did it by the end of the chapter, Zoro doesn't even know he has CoC to be using Adv CoC.

H

humanbeing

I love the fact that the admirals' fans are pointing COCs at the admirals now ...

Before it was: Admirals have FS ...
Later: Admirals certainly have Ryou and Barrier Haki ... (maybe only level 2 haki and not 3).

But when they saw that Luffy with Fs and Ryou (haki in the 3rd phase) is insufficient to defeat KAIDO, Luffy was brutally slaughtered from the start and continued to be saved, with ODA needing to provide an UP with COC, so that he could face KAIDO , the LARINES are in despair, "AH akainu certainly has COC", "Kizaru too".
Since apparently only with COC you can cause a scar in KAIDO.

i thinks only the rebellious ones have CoC. in the marines is the possibility of having CoC haki is small if i have to guess i would say Fujitora might have it. don't know about Akainu.

Zoro hasn't shown Adv CoC.
Only Luffy did it by the end of the chapter, Zoro doesn't even know he has CoC to be using Adv CoC.
Read my post pls and try to debunk it if you believe it not:

The way how Kaido react to Ashura, gold!!
The thing is that Kaido already fear Ashura with seeing the aura, then next chapter he looking shocked feeling CoC.
Law is shocked and left seeing such op attack.

@T.D.A make really great points.
Zoro who know CoC actually not know that Ashura is adv CoC form, because that he is not aware of what Kaido telling, Kaido who really feel CoC in Ashura.

Im sure Oda gonna bring that back later in the story when we see actually Shanks and his crew.
My though who have adv CoC like Zoro:
Shanks,Garp,Mihawk,Rayleigh,BenBeckman
He have save Adv CoC, nothing else would make sense.

:lawsigh:
I feel you man.
The way I see it is that Oda is showing off his heritage.
He wants to bring out the Samurai's resilience.
And for me, fuck the strawhats, Post Time Skip I hate most of them.
Most straw hats became one-dimensional and barely do shit, this is why I'm really hoping this time they really get their time to shine and do great shit. Cause this Is the best arc for it.
Because no matter what we think of their current characterization, they're still part of the next pirate king crew and are protagonists (Or at least supposed to be) so they fucking need to feel like they deserve to be part of that crew for fuck sake. And in the end I still loathe the oden dickriders much, much more than them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
come on man ... Shanks CoC > Mihawk CoC .... don't start this ... come on ... :lusalty:
gap is debatable ... but ... Mihawk can be better than Shanks in this term
They might be on par.

Being Shanks fan does not disqualify you from logical thinking.

Shanks is not on some "above Mihawk" level just because he is holding the title of Yonko.

There is a chance they are pretty much equal.

admitting what?
that law is still tiers below luffy?
U was wrong years ago lol, I damn sure ain’t believing ur ass this time around. Roof top portrayal speaks... tiers below smh learn to read lls

buddy go argue with a zoro fan on what law has to do to catch up
you know what
how about a candy after he solos a calamity
Never got that answer on why Law conscious after hybrid TB, Yet luffy was knocked out by base Kaido??Remember ur random hot takes on laws endurance/Durability?? They sound about as dumb as u do now
:josad:

Ur man literally won’t even comment. On his old, now proven to be bullshit headcanon. I love it
:steef:

Last edited:
You actually think POST wano Luffy pushes Shanks any lower than High diff?
that's not what you said ... you said post wano Luffy beats Shanks ... and that's clearly not the case ...

you know I think Shanks can high diff Akainu ... and even with this PoV I won't dare say post Luffy beats Akainu

Post Wano Luffy is a legit top tier but he can't 1 Vs 1 any of the top 7 people in the verse (Yonko+Akainu+Dragon+Mihawk)

Status
Not open for further replies.