Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would actually agree with your "Fuck those (dome) fights" post from a a few days if they get involved. Fuck the scubbards, they already stole the show for the last 2 years. Let straw hats have their own moments without oden cocksuckers spoiling it. :whitepress:
:lawsigh:
I feel you man.
The way I see it is that Oda is showing off his heritage.
He wants to bring out the Samurai's resilience.
And for me, fuck the strawhats, Post Time Skip I hate most of them.

The way I see it will go down is like this, Luffy fights Kaido for a while now until all matchups below are defined and Yamato's plot goes where it should be. Luffy uses G4 and is out again. Yamato steps in to help Luffy and probably some other players too like Hawkins who should used his card on Luffy for the last round which will also be a 1v1 against Kaido with the later eventually falling to Luffy.

Zoro didn't use haki there.

Law did no damage to either yonko outside a dribble of injection shot. Congrats
let’s be real Zoro using Haki or not was never relevant. Laws AP period wasnt close. L time

Yet lead a plan that almost cause one to die... Zoro boi cause moderate damage to 1 Yonko. Battle impact speaks for itself. But congrats.

What?

Well depending on the fans.

For me, Shanks is surrounded by more hype due to mysteries surrounding him.

Kaido's title is still pretty meh if we have to fair.

They say.

They who?

Only Big Mom somewhat hyped Kaido to be so unimaginable threat.

Akainu was more afraid of Ryuma legends than Kaido being on Wano remember that G.
If mysteries are a deciding factor, Dragon should undoubtedly be the strongest rn, tbh. The fact that he has that hearsay should give him the benefit of the doubt against any current Top Tier. Furthermore, Oda hyped Kaido's individual strength several times while concerning Shanks 80% of the hype so far went to his crew.

Brandnew showing the Yonkou's bounties is a prime example of that.

Zoro and Law have shown a similar teamwork and chemistry to that of Kidd and Killer

At this point Law and Zoro on the roof have better chemistry than Luffy and Zoro. also seem to have a very very similar portrayal. Your thoughts?
I reckon its expected of them, for zoro luffy is his captain.. so he follows the " captain first" mentality.. and law being an ally and someone who admires luffy and his will and as key component of the group understands luffy's worth in this fight would seemingly would go an extra mile and protect luffy and eachother.
Another thing i anticipated at the very beginning of the roof battle has seemingly came into fruition, that this battle has made the SN's realize how pivotal each of them are in the mix and made them more dependent on eachother which prior to an encounter with this yonko was a massive stretch as a notion and as this fight grew so did their bond as a team and their sense of interdependence, where one would save another and ask if they can fight or not, just having that sense of perturbation when someone is struck.

Law and Zoro realize that luffy is the vanguard of fight and zoro in his condition can just put a last ditch effort trusting law with the situation and to protect luffy just in case he meets his end makes it obvious that thier bond has reach new heights as allies more than a formality they are technically brethren at this point.. Law was the one who persuaded an alliance and has been determining where luffy head's next.. law is someone who has saved luffy countless times .. so honestly he does act like luffy's right hand most of the time lol... even if strength wise Zoro and law might not be equal but hierarchy wise they are pretty even from luffy POV.

i have been pondering upon something for a while now... imagining a hypothetical scenario where Luffy at the end of Wano.. invites Kid and law to partake in his journey to Laugh tale after they gather all the Real Poniglyphs... just as appreciation and with the compass ticking to the same incentives... to laugh tale itself.. it would just be the pinnacle of wholesomeness and would just be the cherry on top of the cake

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I disagree. I think Post Wano Luffy can beat Big mom or Shanks, but lose to Kaido.

Shanks and Luffy can only meet when they're equal by their promise. The time for that meeting is obviously post Wano since everything after that will be concerning Laugh tale.
they don’t need to be the exact same level to meet each other. Just Luffy to be a full top tier with huge status.

And on one hand you’re saying they will meet at equal and also saying Luffy will be able to beat Shanks ^^.

Luffy will have a full fledged Yonko status after Wano but he won’t be there totally yet. But quite close.

I love the fact that the admirals' fans are pointing COCs at the admirals now ...

Before it was: Admirals have FS ...
Later: Admirals certainly have Ryou and Barrier Haki ... (maybe only level 2 haki and not 3).

But when they saw that Luffy with Fs and Ryou (haki in the 3rd phase) is insufficient to defeat KAIDO, Luffy was brutally slaughtered from the start and continued to be saved, with ODA needing to provide an UP with COC, so that he could face KAIDO , the LARINES are in despair, "AH akainu certainly has COC", "Kizaru too".
Since apparently only with COC you can cause a scar in KAIDO.

I love the fact that the admirals' fans are pointing COCs at the admirals now ...

Later: Admirals certainly have Ryou and Barrier Haki ... (maybe only level 2 haki and not 3).

But when they saw that Luffy with Fs and Ryou (haki in the 3rd phase) is insufficient to defeat KAIDO, Luffy was brutally slaughtered from the start and continued to be saved, with ODA needing to provide an UP with COC, so that he could face KAIDO , the LARINES are in despair, "AH akainu certainly has COC", "Kizaru too".

Akainu >= Aokiji is their only hope; Kizaru was so humiliated by Rayleigh he needed to take out his frustration on fodder :pepelit:

Kaido is the fear of the Ladmirals

Means nothing sengoku has coc and he's sweating
but is he a master of ad.CoC ? I doubt it

now that we know ad.CoC exist and it's a fucking strong power ... and we know Garp rivaled Roger and WB who both had this power

it only means ... Garp (just like Roger) not only have Ad.CoC ... he might took it to a whole other level

don't look down Garp man ... he is THE LEGDNARY MARINE

bet safely ...

The individual hype for Kaido is still far higher than that of Shanks. There are not much arguments pointing for Shanks's superiority.
I personally disagree. All Kaido has realistically done is push back against underdogs challenging him and win, in addition to being "equal" to Linlin. Yes, he's absolutely a monster and rightfully so.

But Shanks has been shown:

- To stop Kaido offscreen (whatever that means)
- Stopped an entire war and Akainu from attacking (not saying Akainu is weaker, but its the idea he stopped him just because)
- Clashed with Whitebeard

All of this was pre-timeskip too, so we have yet to actually see what tangible feats Shanks performs after Wano. It's all subjective atm

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If mysteries are a deciding factor, Dragon should undoubtedly be the strongest rn, tbh. The fact that he has that hearsay should give him the benefit of the doubt against any current Top Tier. Furthermore, Oda hyped Kaido's individual strength several times while concerning Shanks 80% of the hype so far went to his crew.

Brandnew showing the Yonkou's bounties is a prime example of that.
Don't forget the fact that Shanks is "young" in comparison to other yonko and he is only 600 mil less than Kaido who is longer in Pirate game and in fact probably a lot longer as Yonko than shanks.

Shanks CoC game might be the strongest in the series or on par with Mihawk.

( Sorry I don't consider Dragon to exist. I lost interest in this character. Dude never does shit ).

S

Sasaki Kojirō

:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:

having both types of HAKI maximized is not enough to defeat KAIDO.
Coa and FS, interestingly enough, are the two types of HAKI that they fought all this time to prove that LARINES had, COA level 2 or 3, and FS.

More now that they have seen that it is insufficient they are in despair, "LAKAINU has COC", "KIZARU COC".
:goatasure::goatasure::goatasure::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.