Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda made sure to give Zoro Supreme Haki before it became usable as a weapon.
:finally::finally::finally:

And as if answering the doubters question of, "won't it be too late to give Zoro Conquerors?", he went ahead and all but confirmed Zoro is using the advanced version, as Kaido notices after the attack.

Kaido says "only few of the strong can use it", Oda let Zoro slip through the Conqueror's door before it slammed shut on Law, Sanji and the other scrubs w/o it.

Oda has always put Luffy and Zoro together side by side in the same tier. How far will their ceilings go???

His only move that worked was injection shot that took a dribble of blood. Well done.
3 sword Zoro causally above Law attack power tho right?? Wassup wit him an killer doing less damage to a weaker version of Kaido?

Acoc doesn’t create limbs

an Kaido doesn’t even know basic haki right....

moron at this point sit back an relax

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Overall Kaido is stronger. Killer and Kid told us that much and they established an alliance to beat Shanks after all.
You know. I'm not a Shanks fan so it shouldn't bother me but there is a chance Kidd didn't even get to Shanks.

Judging how reckless Kidd was up until the raid there is a chance he got his arm yeeted by Benn or Lucky roo.

+ Almighty Kaido only brutalized Kidd while Shanks crippled him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He definitely will be. It's time to stop pretending that he'll never reach that level. He is currently going to fight the strongest Yonkou in his strongest form in a 1v1, how obvious does it need to get.

Post Wano Luffy will be weaker than Kaido, but equal to Shanks or BM who are slightly weaker than Kaido themselves.
The fight is far from being finished. Luffy is acting all cool now but so many things can happen. This won’t stay a classic 1 vs 1. Let’s see how the fight goes when Kaido focus only on Luffy and not on other too.

After Wano Luffy will be able to fight a Yonko 1 vs 1 but loses each time.

Luffy still have awakening to master.

@HA001 @Bogard @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Garp the Fist @ShishioIsBack @playa4321 @Cinera and many more. Any of u care to comment on Laws AP in this panel. I’ve been told for the last 5+ years. Law not even remotely close to G4/Zoro Attacks. Mind u this is actual legit non bypass damage... He also apparently couldn’t perceive G4 type speed or possibly defend. Comments.....
Comparing Hakiless Zoro with hardening IS :suresure:

Hardening Tatsumaki did more damage than that lol.

Yeaa...
It's not going to
The level of wank these scabbards got Post-Timeskip
You would think that they're new strawhats
I would actually agree with your "Fuck those (dome) fights" post from a a few days if they get involved. Fuck the scubbards, they already stole the show for the last 2 years. Let straw hats have their own moments without oden cocksuckers spoiling it. :whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.