Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doesn't that only confirm that each Marine Admiral is aware off the real power that CoC holds, hence it's foolish to assume that none amongst their ranks can use that ability.
being aware? 100%
being a user?

Kaido didn't consider any of them to be ... at least that's what I took from his statement in 1001
I'm willing to give all of my doubts to Garp tho ...

but other admirals are DF-base top tiers .... their Awaking should be hype enough ...

Sanji is going to do that after a PU
Okay. Hopefully its next chapter coz you know, Zoro will have started getting treated next chapter. And then the chapter after that, Zoro will be healthier than now. Then after that even more healthy... On and On and On... Every single time sanji isnt fighting King, it gets worse and worse for his chances

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
being aware? 100
being a user?

Kaido didn't consider any of them to be ... at least that's what I took from his statement in 1001
I'm willing to give all of my doubts to Garp tho ...

but other admirals are DF users .... their Awaking should be hype enough ...
The fleet Admiral will for sure be.

Reigning and absolute justice points to such.

It's not up to me. They've already been incorporated.

If it were up to me I'd kill off Inu, Kawamatsu, Kanjuro, Kinemon and make the others faint.
For now none of them joined a fight straw hats were already involved with:beckmoji:
Ashura got koed by fake oden suicide bombing
Inu is fighting Jack who was already aiming for the scabbads
Raizo is fighting the Fuku-guy.
And it better stays like that

Post Wano Luffy won’t be Yonko level.

In a 1 vs 1 Luffy would be dust already. And ever here Luffy won’t beat Kaido 1 vs 1.

Luffy will be mid top tier after Wano but at the end of the Pack
He definitely will be. It's time to stop pretending that he'll never reach that level. He is currently going to fight the strongest Yonkou in his strongest form in a 1v1, how obvious does it need to get.

Post Wano Luffy will be weaker than Kaido, but equal to Shanks or BM who are slightly weaker than Kaido themselves.

bro if it was really that case hitetsu wouldve said it
Good so your post became more respectful after the edit.. now we can start. Hitetsu doesn’t need to say anything, it was stated and has been a fact around 20 years now. Have you forgotten the moment Zoro received the sword or what?

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Yankers don't admit that Post Wano Luffy ~ Yonkou cause it hurts their feelings and messes with their power-scaling. When Luffy went out of G4 some chapters ago they were annoyed because it kills the notion of Luffy being Admiral level, look how they jumped at him above Admirals now in this chapter, lol.

Shanks said that they'll meet Soon. Obviously referring to their promise that they'll meet again when Luffy is a great pirate which is ~ Yonkou.
Post Wano is the only time they can and will meet cause after Elbaf is Laugh tale, Blackbeard's arc. Shanks will probably be dead by then.​

well most of the people saying kaido is laughing off these attacks
its not doing anything are yonko fans
pls keep that same energy when luffy solos
and dont talk about how nerfed he was cause clearly you dont think these attacks did much.

For now none of them joined a fight straw hats were already involved with:beckmoji:
Ashura got koed by fake oden suicide bombing
Inu is fighting Jack who was already aiming for the scabbads
Raizo is fighting the Fuku-guy.
And it better stays like that
Yeaa...
It's not going to
The level of wank these scabbards got Post-Timeskip
You would think that they're new strawhats

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
He definitely will be. It's time to stop pretending that he'll never reach that level. He is currently going to fight the strongest Yonkou in his strongest form in a 1v1, how obvious does it need to get.

Post Wano Luffy will be weaker than Kaido, but equal to Shanks or BM who are slightly weaker than Kaido themselves.
Shanks is stronger than Kaido Haki wise.

Should be at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.