Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I love the fact that the admirals' fans are pointing COCs at the admirals now ...

Before it was: Admirals have FS ...
Later: Admirals certainly have Ryou and Barrier Haki ... (maybe only level 2 haki and not 3).

But when they saw that Luffy with Fs and Ryou (haki in the 3rd phase) is insufficient to defeat KAIDO, Luffy was brutally slaughtered from the start and continued to be saved, with ODA needing to provide an UP with COC, so that he could face KAIDO , the LARINES are in despair, "AH akainu certainly has COC", "Kizaru too".
Since apparently only with COC you can cause a scar in KAIDO.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
3 sword Zoro causally above Law attack power tho right?? Wassup wit him an killer doing less damage to a weaker version of Kaido?

Acoc doesn’t create limbs

an Kaido doesn’t even know basic haki right....

moron at this point sit back an relax
Zoro didn't use haki there.

Law did no damage to either yonko outside a dribble of injection shot. Congrats

You know. I'm not a Shanks fan so it shouldn't bother me but there is a chance Kidd didn't even get to Shanks.

Judging how reckless Kidd was up until the raid there is a chance he got his arm yeeted by Benn or Lucky roo.

+ Almighty Kaido only brutalized Kidd while Shanks crippled him.
The individual hype for Kaido is still far higher than that of Shanks. There are not much arguments pointing for Shanks's superiority.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We don’t have any idea what his sword can do yet. Law by know means practice any swordsmanship so it’s not surprising it’s only a tool to channel his DF abilities from if he ever train more and focus on swordsmanship the answer would be different.
He was literally trained in swordsmanship by diamanté and even gave tashigi a lecture on being a swordsman. Has a cursed sword. Can't do shit like that

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The individual hype for Kaido is still far higher than that of Shanks. There are not much arguments pointing for Shanks's superiority.
What?

Well depending on the fans.

For me, Shanks is surrounded by more hype due to mysteries surrounding him.

Kaido's title is still pretty meh if we have to fair.

They say.

They who?

Only Big Mom somewhat hyped Kaido to be so unimaginable threat.

Akainu was more afraid of Ryuma legends than Kaido being on Wano remember that G.

The fight is far from being finished. Luffy is acting all cool now but so many things can happen. This won’t stay a classic 1 vs 1. Let’s see how the fight goes when Kaido focus only on Luffy and not on other too.

After Wano Luffy will be able to fight a Yonko 1 vs 1 but loses each time.

Luffy still have awakening to master.
I disagree. I think Post Wano Luffy can beat Big mom or Shanks, but lose to Kaido.

Shanks and Luffy can only meet when they're equal by their promise. The time for that meeting is obviously post Wano since everything after that will be concerning Laugh tale.

Luffy about to destroy another legend, on 1v1 always bet on Kaido.
This was always supposed to fall and it will.
Yonko IS the new Shichibukai after all lol
The fight is far from being finished. Luffy is acting all cool now but so many things can happen. This won’t stay a classic 1 vs 1. Let’s see how the fight goes when Kaido focus only on Luffy and not on other too.

After Wano Luffy will be able to fight a Yonko 1 vs 1 but loses each time.

Luffy still have awakening to master.
This is like assuming Blackbeard and Shanks are equal to Big Mom and Kaido. Its not like the Shichibukai were all equal in strength either.

Luffy can win 1v1 against Kaido and Akainu, Shanks, Im, and Blackbeard can all still pose threats in entirely different ways.

Epic as all fuck from beginning to end.

This was yet again another Zoro and Luffy chapter.

Nerfed ashura left Kaido shaking and gave him a massive permanent scar.
I actually had greater expectations from Ashura but since Zoro is heavily injured after taking the strongest attack in the series head on the outcome makes total sense.

And holy fuck my man is now a confirmed CoC user? :christnally:

The Zoro hype train just never ends.

That Kaido and Zoro moment was basically the same one Ivankok and Luffy had back at Marineford after he used CoC in front of everyone and Ivankok was like "what did you just do Strawboy!?" and Luffy replied "huh? What are you talking about?"

Same shit happened here.

Zoro didn't know he's using CoC but after this chapter he will and he'll also be able to use those advanced CoC imbued techniques. I'm convinced of it. And don't forget that Zoro already got hit by a CoC imbued attack when he tanked Hakai and he did it again this chapter when Kaido got him with his CoC imbued Thunder Bagua just like he did with Luffy last chapter with that Raganarok one. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Zoro still hasn't gone all out (shirtless), he still hasn't unlocked advanced armament haki since he doesn't fully control enma and some of his best moves like 1080 pound cannon, ThreeThousandWorlds or Flying Dragon Blaze are still there for him to display.

Round 1 seems to be over but make no mistake, the battle of Monsters between the Yonko Big Mom and Kaido and the 5 WorstGen isn't over.

I can't wait for Zoro to be back to normal and get ready for Round 2 on top of Mount Fuji and then over the flower capital where the legend of an Eastern Dragon getting slayed will be born.

ZKK is now more alive than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.