Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You love quoting me with shit that doesn’t help your points lol. What is your point? I guess we can’t always take what the characters say at face value, so it’s possible that Kidd takes down Big Mom even though Luffy said he would after all right?
So? See the difference? Kid has always been talking shit ever since he's got on Wano. Oh he's gonna take down Kaidou, oh he's gonna fight and make other watch him fight, whearas up to this point, he's the one who has the most shocked face.
Luffy actually makes multiple promise, to Katakuri, and Big Mom herself, that's he gonna come back AFTER BEATING KAIDOU, and defeat Big Mom. That's better than anything Kid has said. Need I remind you, Kid hasn't said anything about defeating the Yonkou when he's infront of the Enemies. He only dared saying that when nobody is around.

Even though Zoro used ashura, his finisher, his isolated attack for a single moment in the fight, he still couldn't replicate Oden's Togen Totsuka feat. Santoryu Zoro would still be washed by Oden. I interpreted the distance to be great from that.

But once Zoro has mastered his CoC / ashura, then he can be someone worthy of comparing himself with Oden.

People say that Kid has no allies and lands, so he won't be yonko. But if he murders Big Mom and takes her to the country of Elbaf, he will have as allies the most powerful race and owner of the most powerful land in the new world.
Once Zoro master enma he will surpass Oden. Zoro just cut and permanently scarred Kaido, possibility injured and I'm a weaken state, so he's already comparable to Oden.

I don't think Kid is going to Elbaf but I can see him taking some of former beast pirates after Wano. It would be revenge for Kaido taking his crew and I don't think the citizens of Wano are going to want all of the defected beasts pirates to stay there so it makes sense with some of them to join Kid's crew. That will give him a stronger crew and larger crew.

I can see Kid taking some of Kaido's territory. Of course, he's not going to take Wano.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Once Zoro master enma he will surpass Oden. Zoro just cut and permanently scarred Kaido, possibility injured and I'm a weaken state, so he's already comparable to Oden.

I don't think Kid is going to Elbaf but I can see him taking some of former beast pirates after Wano. It would be revenge for Kaido taking his crew and I don't think the citizens of Wano are going to want all of the defected beasts pirates to stay there so it makes sense with some of them to join Kid's crew. That will give him a stronger crew and larger crew.

I can see Kid taking some of Kaido's territory. Of course, he's not going to take Wano.
He already surpassed Oden.

It's over.

Mastering Enma will make Oden look even worse at this point.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Dude didn't even know about internal destruction haki, doesn't even use CoA normally in his attacks, but is somehow going to scar Big Mom lol
We don't even know that. For all we know, Kid might actually have a better Haki than Luffy. He is a rival of Luffy for a reason. I will actually be surprise if he doesn't have Luffy's CoC ability. Oda has been plans for him and Killer.

i hope Law gets some new strong members too. his crew looks so weak with nobody so far standing out strength wise

I love to read some trolls that say luffy coc now is an asspul...

Luffy already had great Control of his coc, and learned about how Ryou Works.

And learned in the fight that you can coat your hits with coc with the same concept of using Ryou but now leting your coc flow for your hits.

Makes PERFECT sense. And yet some peope always try to play DUMB .

Zoro will only overcome Oden if he scars Kaido while wearing santoryu.
Ashura is still an isolated move from a single attack when Zoro is severely injured. So you can't scale Zoro just because he has an answer to Oden in a fraction of a second, while activating a mode.
While Zoro in his santoryu style was still doing mosquito damage to Kaido, Oden was making a huge scar on Kaido and was about to make another even stronger attack.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro will only overcome Oden if he scars Kaido while wearing santoryu.
Ashura is still an isolated move from a single attack when Zoro is severely injured. So you can't scale Zoro just because he has an answer to Oden in a fraction of a second, while activating a mode.
While Zoro in his santoryu style was still doing mosquito damage to Kaido, Oden was making a huge scar on Kaido and was about to make another even stronger attack.
Lmfao no stop talking utter shit.
Hes used multiple different moves in asura
This is like saying g4 isn't luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.