Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More probably even if Kaido is killed yes. Having both out of the equation is potentially a mammoth-like job if she doesn't fall again for some trick, but if she is taken occupied and Kaido is defeated eventually she might retreat, but if she doesn't things would get spicey. The offchance of an external come is not out of the horizon anyhow.
This was the Yonko Saga wasn't it? What if, A Neo Rocks Saga next? Lol I can see BM going to Elbaf if Oda's willing to make time for it.

Kidd teaming up with someone who betrayed his alliance and was part of his and his crews suffering is not “good writing”. Just stop. You want Kidd to lose to Big Mom, but it won’t happen.

Big Mom is going down this arc, it’s obvious. Oda will make the remnants of rocks pirates go fall in Wano. Luffy also said he would beat Jacks ass too lol. I’m still waiting...
Kid also said he's gonna beat Kaidou and take all the glory with it. I'm still waiting....

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
For the Law peps that think he can slice up Kaido if he isnt using ANY Haki.

Easy question: Why wasnt the original plan for law to room sneak attack Kaido during the party and slice him in 2?

Please dont say Plot
It is plot. The same plot that didn't allow Zoro to use Ashura from the jump or let Kaido use awakening and mop the floor with the Novas.

Damn this thread dwarves chapter 1000's thread lmao. You guys are crazy. :cheers:

Also a weakened Zoro left a permanent scar on Hybrid Kaido and made him acknowledge that wound. :myman:

I'm now ready for Zoro to be regconzied as Kongo Yasha when he finishes recuperating.

Dread it, run from it... Destiny arrives all the same.

This was the Yonko Saga wasn't it? What if, A Neo Rocks Saga next? Lol I can see BM going to Elbaf if Oda's willing to make time for it.
Possible, the events of the Final War will most likely not escalate immediately despite the off-balance generated by the alleged impending fall of Kaido. I can definitely see the SHs travelling a bit before the last part of the manga kicks in, Elbaf would probably stand as quite shorter than Wano however.

Kidd teaming up with someone who betrayed his alliance and was part of his and his crews suffering is not “good writing”. Just stop. You want Kidd to lose to Big Mom, but it won’t happen.

Big Mom is going down this arc. Luffy also said he would beat Jacks ass too lol.
I can say the same shit about Killer. He betrayed his captain for working for Orochi. But he was obviously doing it for good reasons. The same thing for Hawkins, he didn't have any option, he was going to die. The only one who betrayed them is Apoo.

And you can forget about Kid taking down Big Mom. It's never going to happen.
Luffy already declared that he was going to beat her after he beats Kaido. As I always say, when Luffy talks, Oda talks.
Kid will probably do good against her then collapse or get crushed by her kids when they reach the Island.

Status
Not open for further replies.