Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean depending on how long it lasts? According to you thinking Asura is created with CoC, Zoro doesn't even know what Asura is, or that he's even using it. Which is oddly weird considering he names the attacks and everything.
Zoro probably knows how to summon Ashura..as he did it on will in Sabaody but he still doesn't know what it is. I mean that is very possible..Zoro has heard about ability to cut everything and nothing, Ryou his entire life as has been using it since Alabasta but only got to learn it during Mihawk fight.

Zoro will soon learn more about Advanced CoC Mode ashura which btw is so overpowred all bones broken Zoro blocked 3 Club swings from Kaido Hybrid Kaido when base kaido with nameless swing one shotted Oden fodder

Current Zoro body bags Oden high diff or mid diff

Zoro probably knows how to summon Ashura..as he did it on will in Sabaody but he still doesn't know what it is. I mean that is very possible..Zoro has heard about ability to cut everything and nothing, Ryou his entire life as has been using it since Alabasta but only got to learn it during Mihawk fight.

Zoro will soon learn more about Advanced CoC Mode ashura which btw is so overpowred all bones broken Zoro blocked 3 Club swings from Kaido Hybrid Kaido when base kaido with nameless swing one shotted Oden fodder

Current Zoro body bags Oden high diff or mid diff
So you don't think that in the entirety of the two years he spent with Mihawk, Asura was never demonstrated or even brought up in conversation? Like,

Zoro: "Yo Mihawk, there's this weird thing I do where I project two more heads and six more arms, what's the deal with that?"

Mihawk: "Fuck if I know...."

How does he do against Akainu? What does Ashura in this chapter do to Akainu? and at 100%?
I think Zoro and Luffy now both can push Akainu to high diff aka force him to use awakening..tho not sure what they do after that.
I guess Luffy can fly around gear 4th..Zoro has obvious answer the Island sized barrier

Can Akainu truly get past this barrier..this is insane

Won't this barrier basically shut down all the magma on the ground?

Status
Not open for further replies.