vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
could also mean he said that because zoro blocked his attack
Argument for "Zoro blocks it":
- Some of the sparks drawn didnt coincide with Kaido's body, so at that point zoro's swords havent made a physical contact with kaido's body
- Kaido said his attack in the very same panel, indicating he has done his attack but was blocked by zoro
- Ashura is an attack that is followed by a fast motion of his body, he needs to aaccelerate his body forwards first. So again, it's unlikely if zoro already started attacking before even making a movement

Argument for what you said
- Kaido's hand was still above zoro

The former seems more likely
Like I already said, it's possible, but the setup for it being an exchange of blows is drawn extremely weird. Kaido is going for a straight downwards swing, those sparks are everywhere but where they should be in conjunction with the trajectory of Kaido's attack.

This episode gona be crazy in the anime!!
Zoro will come back way stronger after this chapter. Thank you Oda that you show his limits.
In the previous chapters we saw Luffy limits, he was KO and in that time he though about the old grampa (and Ragnarock attack), in this chapter he is using a new power. In the case for Zoro, Kaido was shocked that Zoro has too CoC. Zoro got KO at the end of this chapter by thunder baguna infuse with CoC (law took only the blast, not the full attack, Zoro took the full attack). Interesting is that Luffy is thinking about: it is in the midle of danger that hacky bloom. Well Zoro reached his limit, he also commented that probably he gona die, he is heavily damaged, time for an hacky bloom. By the way, the capital is not that far aways, you know that Zoro shows the best when he need to protect someone or something. You will see him back, with new power :kata:vs Kaido.
Zoro will have an hacky bloom soon, so happy :)
Zoro the only character who deserve all the aura from Toei animation. Because of Asura, other characters doesn't seem right.

Ashura was handled like garbage , very forgettable moment for Zolo

he did nothing of note overall, but he still tried his best Wich is why Zoro character is admirable

idk what Oda is doing with BM, I give up even trying to understand wtf happening with her character

big lvl up for Luffy, but still Kaido will low diff him
Lluffy being low diffed in Oda‘s world? Yeah surely not:josad:

Ashura was handled like garbage , very forgettable moment for Zolo

he did nothing of note overall, but he still tried his best Wich is why Zoro character is admirable

idk what Oda is doing with BM, I give up even trying to understand wtf happening with her character

big lvl up for Luffy, but still Kaido will low diff him
Still traumatized by the grandmaster haha what matters is his fans enjoyed it immensely so no loss in a hater not liking his moment:cheers:

First of all, 1 minute of silence for all the Zorotards, they got quite a bunch of L's today lmao.
And second, my eyes were hurt during this reading, damn, the panels quality was quite questionable.

So Injection Shot ignores durability as I thought, then it's clear the plot armor Kaido got last chapters where SN couldn't injure them severely, Law at least should have dealt more damage, at par with Luffy. Oda nerfing him again.

Base/G2 Luffy > SN, yeah, including the top tier Zoro :milaugh:
Zoro with his strongest attack couldn't even put Kaido down for a moment at least while Luffy is using him as a punching bag, said by Zoro himself btw.

Zoro destroying Zorotards in a single panel :gokulaugh:

-Law > Zoro
and
-Zoro finishing his business with Kaido, poor ZKK believers.

It seems Law and Zoro only got hit by the shockwave of CoC and not Thunder Bagua entirely, since Law is still conscious and no way he is above Boundman Luffy in durability.
Btw, Zoro plot armor in action in this chapter. Kaido could have done the CoC Thunder Bagua attack and knock him out before Asura, but he preferred to use a normal club hit.

As for Zoro's possible CoC, it doesn't seem the case and probably another tease.
First, Enma was shown first when Asura started.

AGAIN, it might be Oden remaining CoC within Enma :milaugh:
-Second, Zoro knows about CoC, while his words implied that he didnt use it.
-Third, no black lightning.
So Asura might be an attack that somehow replicate the CoC effect on Kaido's body lowering his regenerative capacity. After all, between Scabbards attacks and Oden there is apparently no difference aside from the damage done, but all they could pierce Kaido like nothing, the wound they gave him were of the same size and depth (Kiku even pierced his hand entirely), the only difference is that Kaido couldn't heal from one while yes from the others.

Anyway, we will see it for sure against King if he has or not CoC. Because Kaido would be the last to fall like any other boss in this manga and this will be after several hours at least seeing Cracker and Katakuri's fights. Meanwhile, Zoro as a main character in this manga, won't be unconscious for all that time, pretty obvious. Much less after we saw Scabbards being brought back from death basically (with Hiyori and possible healing powers¿?), and with Chopper and Marco here and Zoro's own great endurance.
So, here is the another L, the portrayal with Sanji will remain the same, in the same tier with a cook :milaugh:

P.S: another proof why Mifraud is below Shanks :suresure:
It's amazing the time & effort some people on here make to write almost complete nonsense for the sake of trolling lol

Meme survives to meme another day, which is disappointing. It’ll give Kid and Killer some time to show off, but they won’t defeat her, it’s still ending in Olin.

I know when I say Luffy, Zoro and Law are the post skip M3 I do it mostly to wind up the Sanji fans... but it really is true.

Zoro. Conqueror. Finally. I wonder if this will prove to be the floodgate any people will finally accept that the Admirals, Garp and Mihawk all have CoC as well, or if there will still be a few stubborn holdouts. Remember what Rayleigh said- most of the big names in the world have it. Future WSS and right hand man of the PK? Always going to have it. Current WSS? Always going to have it. Marine Admirals? Always going to have it. Hero of the Marines? Always going to have it.

And Oda’s love for Zoro is so strong that he can’t let him unlock CoC without confirming that it isn’t useless in a fight. I knew that what Roger and Whitebeard did wasn’t CoA. So from what I can tell this chapter, the thing we thought was advanced internal destruction CoA, that Hyo couldn’t do, was actually CoC?

The one vs one between Luffy and Kaido finally starting should- and I feel i’ve been saying this for weeks- really mean the fights can start to get finished now. Going forward for Zoro is interesting. He will come back- he’s finished his Oden parallel by giving Kaido a second scar, but the Ryuma parallel of cutting a dragon down above the FC is still to come. Him going out now does open back up Zoro vs King happening before that but we’ll see. He is really, really fucked up and King isn’t. He will recover for certain for the final Kaido cut, but I’m not sure if he’s getting a fight in addition. Probably runs into Hiyori and helps her finish off Orochi once and for all.

Law’s also interesting, he’s injured but not as injured as Zoro, and he’s also not done as much. That could mean he’ll get a fight and Zoro doesn’t- King or Jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.