vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavely injuried Zoro still had power to give Kaido a new scar in hybrid form and he is definitively coming back for more after recovering.
Luffy is getting absurd and the dude still gotta get rid of G4's drawback and unlock awakening.
Kidd is not playing around, he is planning something crazy with all this metal.
It's weird to think Sanji and Yamato are yet to get proper fights while so much action happened in rooftop.

Oda better remember that Kaido already took a lot of attacks getting cut, pierced and internal damage since 9 Scabbards, at some point he must feel the pain affecting him for real.

seems like there is already a crackhead in this thread,

"Law > zoro"
Yeah, suppose i, a military conbatant, with my little brother, are fighting a bunch of zombies, then i sacrifice myself and says
"It'll be up to you"
Does it mean my little brother is stronger than me who is a military conbatant?

"Luffy bring Kaido to his knee, base lluffy > Ashura zoro"
Mind you, Zoro and Killer have already achieved such feat chapters ago. Also, durability =/= endurance, Luffy brings Kaido to his knee could mean that Kaido's endurance is depleted due to Ashura, further proven by Kaido huffing after getting struck by Ashura. Of course, Luffy > zoro power level wise, but to say "base luffy > Ashura zoro" is too farfecthed

Not gonna lie, this doesn't bode well for Admirals having CoC, or at least the advanced version of it. If they did, they could have easily taken out Whitebeards Top Commanders.... But, nothing a simple little retcon from Oda that can't fix it.
I doubt this advance CoC even existed when writing Marineford, heck a lot about haki wasn't established yet.

Damn, wait so Zoro also has Conqueror's Haki???? :noo::noo::noo:

Only second swordsman to permanently scar kaido too!!!! :myman:

ZORO HYPE!!!!!! :finally::finally::finally:

Oda did Zoro justice this chapter! Happy for all the Zoro fans out there! :blush:

So now that the entrees are done for Zoro, let Zoro have his main dish and 1v1 King! (Sorry Sanji) :funky:

Damn, Zoro has been absolutely FIRE this whole Wano Arc!! :finally:

Zoro this arc has:

-Cut up Hawkins Straw Monster with ease
-Beat Kamazou (Killer)
-Defeated Apoo
-Tanked 2 Yonko team attacks
-Cut up Prometheus
-And now he has permanently scarred Kaido, the only second person after Oden AND revealed to have Conqueror's Haki

NEXT UP: Zoro vs King 1v1!!! Hype! :finally:

Oda do be feeding the Zoro fans good FAT this Arc!

:cheers:

Not gonna lie, this doesn't bode well for Admirals having CoC, or at least the advanced version of it. If they did, they could have easily taken out Whitebeards Top Commanders.... But, nothing a simple little retcon from Oda that can't fix it.
I mean, someone like Marco showed that he can stall for some time the emperors just like the admirals. I say this because many Yonko fans used this argument for years against the admirals.

And at Marineford the admirals were both heavily restricted and especially Kizaru and Aokiji fucked around most of the time. Oda used plot many times as well, for example when WB had an heart attack and Akainu decided to misteriously disappear instead of killing him there. There are countless examples like that at MF.

Even the emperors aren't safe from plot. Just to make an example, Kaido wanted to end the scabbards there and didn't even manage to kill one of them despite his hits with his club. People like Kinemon seemingly weren't even knocked out unconscious. But I would never say that Kaido lacked the offensive power to kill them.

I don't know how this chapter could change anything about the emperors/admirals dynamic and their consistent portrayal in the story as people who are comparable in power.

Last edited:
no CoC haki just make it better and Kaido uses it. without contact is possible with advanced armament. even Old man Hyo can do it.
not making contact and using CoC haki is two different things , at least that is how i understand it. Luffy realize how to do it in danger , and realize how Kaido does it. he combined the two things.
Yep I thought the same thing, but it leads me to conclusions zoro had adv CoC but not knowing shit about it, because Zoro didn't show your average CoC in this chapter and Kaido know it after Zoro's asura cut him.

10/10 chapter for chapter 1010

the Haki Blooming in this chapter is crazyyyyyy, Zoro without knowing showing signs of CoC and Luffy using advanced CoC to clad his punches with

insane durability on Luffys side he really took a hit like that head on and stood back up like “hold on a minute”

I wonder if Big Mom will create a new Homie with the coulds of thunder, and then Zeus would go to Nami??

I wonder if it takes time for a black blade to be created because zoros had Wado for a long time and using these super strong Haki attacks makes me think anytime soon it will become a black blade

Status
Not open for further replies.