vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, what is left to say that hasn’t already been said? Zoro’s the fuckin’ man and this proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, and Luffy’s BIG PANCHU is gonna be enough to beat Kaido even though the author of this series himself acknowledged that ultimately wouldn’t be a satisfactory ending.
He's... trying. A lot of people thought that the seastone shit in jail was gonna make Luffy punch harder, but then we got the "scale cracking" barrier Haki and internal combustion ideas. Which fair enough, have been in play since Sabaody.

It feels like halfway through though, Oda figured that still wasn't enough. Like this chapter is a clear nod to Oden's flashback except now we also have to figure why king to king, that clash with Katakuri had the same effect but that apparently doesn't count.

At this point I just ask for one more thing: Luffy is pulling off a conqueror version of his initial idea, so his next move is to pull a conqueror version of the internal combustion he developed to go further.

So kaido uses a technique called 3 worlds and zoro uses 3 thousand worlds and kaido uses raimei hakke and zoro uses hell hakke.
Coincidence? I don't think so
Hell Hakkei isnt from Zoro but Kaido:

Read it like this first dialogue:
Zoro: <<you should take my head... before you get ahdead of yourself>>
Zoro: <<demonic Nine sword style>>
Kaido: (look his eyes pretty shocked)
Zoro: Asura!!!
Kaido: <<Ugh, Hell Hakkei!!!!>>
Zoro: <<Farce of the dead>>
Kaido:<<Arrgh!!>> (Zoom on Kaido face - he is suffering heavly pain)
Kaido:<<Gro Aah>> blood coming out
Law: Mounth fish (totally shocked)
So the move that Zoro use is called: Demonic Nine Sword Style Farce of the Dead
At the same time Kaido counter attack with Hell Hakkei
This panel is just insane!!

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
True but then there's really no point in doing a comparison lol
There is since Jinbei had feats in marineford and yamato could keep up with prime ace
Post automatically merged:

So the bottom right panel, what do you guys think is happening? Is Zoro deflecting Kaidou's attacks? Or it's just 9 Asura's swords making that weird effect?
And if anyone can analyze the SFX then it would be great
Zoro is deflecting that's why the ''ugh!!'' is there

What a chapter!!
Zoro is Amazing as always!
He did great now it's time for his captain to show who is the boss to kaido.
Something that I noticed, zoro was in front of kaido and law was behind zoro before kaido hit them and Zoro ended up behind law...
I think zoro take the full blast while law not as much.. https://ibb.co/yf0RNns.
Man... If someone doesn't heal zoro i think he could be out of action for some time..
To much damage to our boy. :josad:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He's... trying. A lot of people thought that the seastone shit in jail was gonna make Luffy punch harder, but then we got the "scale cracking" barrier Haki and internal combustion ideas. Which fair enough, have been in play since Sabaody.

It feels like halfway through though, Oda figured that still wasn't enough. Like this chapter is a clear nod to Oden's flashback except now we also have to figure why king to king, that clash with Katakuri had the same effect but that apparently doesn't count.

At this point I just ask for one more thing: Luffy is pulling off a conqueror version of his initial idea, so his next move is to pull a conqueror version of the internal combustion he developed to go further.
Of course Luffy’s attacks were always gonna be a big part of Kaido’s defeat, I’m not so ignorant to the tropes of shonen manga to think it was gonna be any more clever than that...and adding the ability to wield CoC like another form of AdCoA is defensible on its own, it’s just ridiculous that this rubber asshole is poised to defeat a Yonko by himself (unless more allies join the fray) when we’ve spent years hearing about how Kaido can’t be taken down by regular means or a single person. The rooftop stuff has been so thrilling precisely because Luffy WASN’T the only one doing all the work, we actually got to see the characters we’ve been told multiple times are his peers or equals do some shit that would drive that point home; now that he’s sent everyone back down to the floor, it’s just another paint-by-numbers battle, and we were promised something much more magnificent for this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.