vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Den_Den_Mushi @Aknolagon Could you please Look what the sfx mean in this panels:
It's 3

"Gin" "Kikin" in the bottom right is just sounds of metal clanking. It indicates Zoro was clashing with Kaido's Kanabo

"Don" is the standard OP sound affect for a major thing happening and it's all over these 2 pages and virtually every page all the time lol. I guess the English translation would be "Boom" or something like that.

Edit:

Sorry there's a 4th. After Zoro strikes Kaido, "Doshuu" is written. I guess it's for Kaido's wound opening and blood coming out, but I dont recognize the sound affect. I have relatively elementary Japanese experience from college so I get simple things.

Last edited:
he didn't had the title ... so WSS "title" logic don't apply to him

I'm not a toxic fan who writer his own fan fiction and believe his own lies

Shanks fuck Mihawk up
so luffy is already an emperor of the sea? the news said hes the 5th emperor, he has the title.

what we KNOW is that mihawk and shanks would duel before he lost his arm, and there is no winner recorded. mihawk refuses to duel shanks after he lost his arm and claims its because he doesnt want to settle things with a man who only has one arm. why is this? well theres three possibilities.

1. if mihawk beats shanks, its a meaningless victory. there were no winners before when shanks had his dominant (left) arm, so if mihawk wins now, he just clowned on a cripple. who cares. its not satisfying

2. if they still draw? this means shanks was holding back on him and its ultra embarassing. absolutely mihawk doesnt wnat this to happen because he's trying to be the ultimate cool guy who doesnt get worked up and emotional.

3. if mihawk loses he's not the WSS anymore. lame.

all three options are bad for him so he doesnt take the fight. is he still the Worlds Strongest Swordsman? yes. could there be someone else with a sword who is still stronger than him? yes.

It's 3

"Gin" "Kikin" in the bottom right is just sounds of metal clanking. It indicates Zoro was clashing with Kaido's Kanabo

"Don" is the standard OP sound affect for a major thing happening and it's all over these 2 pages and virtually every page all the time lol. I guess the English translation would be "Boom" or something like that.

Edit:

Sorry there's a 4th. After Zoro strikes Kaido, "Doshuu" is written. I guess it's for Kaido's wound opening and blood coming out, but I dont recognize the sound affect. I have relatively elementary Japanese experience from college so I get simple things.
Bruh i wish I had taken Japannese class instead of French. Now the oly French word i know is Oui.

I think Zoro already did enough against Kaido, he needs to leave the rest to Luffy

Fights going forward;

Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Yamato vs Jack(maybe)
Jinbei vs Who's Who
Black Maria vs Robin and Brook
Sasaki vs Franky
Carrot and Chopper vs Perospero
Ulti and P1 vs Nami and Usopp

After Wano the bounties will be

Luffy 5 billion
Zoro 1.9 billion
Sanji 1.77 billion
Yamato 1.2 billion
Jinbei 550 million
Robin 600 million
Franky 494 million
Brook 384 million
Nami 366 million
Carrot 120 million
Usopp 400 million
Chopper will get a real bounty of 430 million

It's 3

Edit:

Thank you, the sfx are so needed in this panel because the pictures arent so clear. Good there was indeed a clash between Kaido&Zoro before Asura landed the final hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.