Who are the respected members you respect the most in this Forum ?

which one from the Mods do you respect the most ?

• Total voters
My respect goes to all those who were able to migrate to this new forum and keep the excitement going week in week out. Z-boys , L- boys, S- boys etc so every person who has contributed positively.

The mods have all in all done a great job with keeping things afloat

High respect for the translators , those who keep us up to date like @EtenBoby @Lance_Dragonite @Den_Den_Mushi @ScotchInformer @Aknolagon etc

My utmost respect has to go to @Bogard for creating the forum despite all the bad rep which he and the forum got initially.

Well I mostly respect fun and Good writing posters.

From the mods, @Bogard (Goat forum poster imo) ,@Gol D. Roger & @Garp the Fist are a must,always love reading them.

From regular users like myself, I mostly respect @Ten Yaksha Blother , @playa4321 , @Cinera and @Fujishiro ,their post are mostly very good and similar to my way of thinking .

Now there are hall of famers who nearly everyone here knows and respects despite the differences in beleifs ; @nik87 for the Zoro is top tier threads and founder of crying six, @HA001 always picking fights and who doesn't care what you think about him,@Fenaker for the great Zoro support threads, @Ice devil slayer for the objectiveness, @Zoro.D.Goat for the very big heart, @ShishioIsBack known for the Zoro and Mihawk wank with whom I have curiously never really interacted with lol.

Lastly,Obviously there is myself I respect too lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung as a hall of famer and one of the greatest posters on the forum both in serious posts and his trolling.

I may be a yonkou fan and not always alright with his takes,I gotta admit he is very funny and one of the hearts of the forum,his Navy support is also admirable.

@GreenEggsAHam too,he may be new but his Admiral support and his posts are usually very funny and I think he will be one of the greatest of the forum in the near future.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I have spent a few thousands of hours of my life on this site and met beautiful users. (In before everyone is a Bot, jk)

Mentioning some in particular would feel a bit sad but on the other hand hierarchies do exist when it comes to several aspects such as posting quality and quality of the individual for what we can grasp at least.

But for the sake of it I will at least mention their names:

The 3 I respect the most:
@Cinera @KiriNigiri @Natalija

Well I mostly respect fun and Good writing posters.

From the mods, @Bogard (Goat forum poster imo) ,@Gol D. Roger & @Garp the Fist are a must,always love reading them.

From regular users like myself, I mostly respect @Ten Yaksha Blother , @playa4321 , @Cinera and @Fujishiro ,their post are mostly very good and similar to my way of thinking .

Now there are hall of famers who nearly everyone here knows and respects despite the differences in beleifs ; @nik87 for the Zoro is top tier threads and founder of crying six, @HA001 always picking fights and who doesn't care what you think about him,@Fenaker for the great Zoro support threads, @Ice devil slayer for the objectiveness, @Zoro.D.Goat for the very big heart, @ShishioIsBack known for the Zoro and Mihawk wank with whom I have curiously never really interacted with lol.

Lastly,Obviously there is myself I respect too lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I forgot @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung as a hall of famer and one of the greatest posters on the forum both in serious posts and his trolling.

I may be a yonkou fan and not always alright with his takes,I gotta admit he is very funny and one of the hearts of the forum,his Navy support is also admirable.

@GreenEggsAHam too,he may be new but his Admiral support and his posts are usually very funny and I think he will be one of the greatest of the forum in the near future.
Thanks man.
Only users Opinions I respect are
@Fenaker @Aknolagon @Den_Den_Mushi @Kuro Ashi @Cinera

And thereโ€™s a bunch of homies here too that Iโ€™ll ask opinions for given the chapter

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
Last edited: