Questions & Mysteries Is Zoro done with Kaido?

Is Zoro done with Kaido

• Yes - Zoro has done enough

Votes: 53 41.4%
  • No - Zoro will still fight Kaido and surpass his limits

Votes: 75 58.6%

• Total voters
Kuma:
"There is no way you will survive after taking straw hat's pain"

:cantseeme:
Holy fuck dude you killed him. :noo:
Post automatically merged:

For the above scenario to actually happen: Kaido, after waking up from getting KOed (he will most likely got KOed in hybrid form, and when got KOed he either stays in hybrid or reverts back to base form, no way he suddenly changes to zoan form), then chooses to switch again to his zoan form cuz why not, and continues to finish Luffy off.
A very tired Kaido trying to do a Kamikaze move to blow up the Flower Capital. Dragon's aoe effect>Hybrid's aoe. They called us crazy guys when we said that Zoro will face Kaido. Saying that we were trying to push our agendas or that it was headcanon with 0 proof. And here we are.

Zoro vs Orochi was a troll matchup but now it seems that's where Oda is going especially if Hiyori is here. Zoro cutting off Orochi's last head will complete that entire plot with Hiyori and to "free" Wano.
Hope he gets back Shisui after.

Two Piece Zoro vs One Piece Zoro

Like @Sigran101 said yesterday, if you are a fan of the latter, you are happy. If you are a fan of the former...somehow everything Zoro has done has satisfied the desire for a decent fight and nothing else is needed outside of ZKK. Everyone else can get dedicated 1v1 matches except for Zoro because ZKK. Apparently killing a defeated Kaido behind his back execution style is totally within Zoro's character and not cowardly at all. It also apparently trumps him receiving a decent 1v1 fight as we've come to expect from the character when he fights.

Not only that, people like to sit here and forget that Oda doesn't have a running gag with Zoro and Sanji opponents where they hate each other (Mr 1/Mr 2; Kaku/Jabra; now King/Queen) and seemingly also forget that Marco is pretty much only being used to stall both Commanders even while Sanji doesn't even have a matchup yet still lol.

It really seems like with Zoro heading back down to recover and with Sanji still running around without a fight, they WILL take over those calamity fights. But nobody listens to me anyway until it's too late. Oh well, if I'm wrong than whatever, but i don't think so at this time:kayneshrug:

I don't say this shit to shit on Zoro. I say this shit because I've read this story long enough to know Oda won't step on Luffy's game at the biggest point in the story thus far.

Last edited:
I think the funniest thing is that we've seen this type of stalling before with the commanders at Enies Lobby

Zoro initially fought Kaku for a chapter, then both fell through the roof to Usopp and Jabra. For the next 7-8 chapters, Zoro fought Kaku and Jabra together until Sanji was able to arrive and take over the Jabra fight. It was a clear stalling tactic by Oda.

Anyone not see the familiarity going on right now with Marco and the 2 Calamities? This time both Zoro and Sanji just aren't there yet to take over, not just Sanji. It's very clear to the old generation (Marco, Izo, etc) are not supposed to have victories here. It's not their fight to win, truly.