Questions & Mysteries Kaido dodged Luffy's Red, Did Kaido underestimate Zoro's Asura?

Kaido dodged Luffy's Red attack;

Luffy reacted at Kaido dodging;

Luffy: ''Why are you dodging?''

While against Asura, Kaido is just standing there with raising his club, ready to finish Zoro instead of dodging;

Kaido got surprised that Zoro is using CoC, he didn't know it;

So the question is, did Kaido underestimate Zoro's Asura?

As for the speed argument, I am pretty sure Luffy's Red attack range > Zoro's Asura attack range, due to Luffy can stretch his arm and he is faster than Zoro due to FS CoO, while Zoro needed to get close to cut Kaido with Asura.

What do you guys think?

Kaido dodged Luffy's Red attack;

Luffy reacted at Kaido dodging;

Luffy: ''Why are you dodging?''

While against Asura, Kaido is just standing there with raising his club, ready to finish Zoro instead of dodging;

Kaido got surprised that Zoro is using CoC, he didn't know it;

So the question is, did Kaido underestimate Zoro's Asura?

As for the speed argument, I am pretty sure Luffy's Red attack range > Zoro's Asura attack range, due to Luffy can stretch his arm and he is faster than Zoro due to FS CoO, while Zoro needed to get close to cut Kaido with Asura.

What do you guys think?

maybe Kaido wanted to see if this new blood can kill him or not?
Post automatically merged:

Lmao.

Kaido attacked Zoro as soon as he saw Ashura and Zoro parried all his swings then proceeded to blitz him. What are you even talking about?

What with this blatant lie of a thread?
don't get salty soon ... Kaido did stood and took attacks before ... maybe he was fine with being attack?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Another day and another Zoro hater humilate himself with such ridiculous nonsense due to copium overdose.
No, Crydo didn't underestimate Zoro you dum-dum, if you knew how to read you would've know Crydo shit his pants the moment he saw Asura and you wouldn't humilate yourself like that, pleb.

that's not what happened though,
when zoro used asura kaido tried to attack with an improved version of "raimei hakke" in "hell hakke" and zoro deflected all of those swings which pushed kaido back, hence why he said "ughh".
zoro overpowered kaido and on top of that he got his attack through kaido.
if you're familliar with dark souls, what zoro did there is called parry and riposte.

maybe Kaido wanted to see if this new blood can kill him or not?
Post automatically merged:

don't get salty soon ... Kaido did stood and took attacks before ... maybe he was fine with being attack?
Salty?

I'm telling you what happens on panel and you want to drag me in you guys usually petty jibes so we could completely miss the point and argue over pointless things.

Kaido was clearly shown going at it against Ashura Zoro, at which point Zoro proceeded to parry all his attacks then blitzed him. What part of that was Kaido just standing there?

Worst

Custom title
i think he both underestimated and didn't underestimated it, he knew that something big was coming (he probably sensed the CoC before Zoro landed the attack) but at the same time he didn't think zoro would be able to damage him in his current state, and i don't think (as some comment said) that zoro speed blitzed him cuz Kaido is crazy fast (we saw him speed blitzing fs Luffy (& Law this chapter)) and zoro was RIGHT in fron of him so i think he just took the attack