Questions & Mysteries Kaido dodged Luffy's Red, Did Kaido underestimate Zoro's Asura?

No he wasn't. First of all he acknowledged Zoro's power when he launched Hiryuu Kaen, second it's hardly a coincidence he triggered his Hybrid mode after Zoro had pressured him. He heavily contributed and I don't think Kaido likely simply did to make a fast job of the novae considering he was allowing them free shots earlier apparently, he did because of that but there's most likely a causal relation here.

Regardless Zoro put into play overall better feats than Luffy, regardless of their ultimate total power level.
Acknowledgement doesn't equal focus mate. I never said Zoro hasn't contributed anything to the fight. That would be a lie, But in the same vein, Zoro has yet to show he's actually capable of going toe to toe with a Yonko. and no being able to hurt/attack a Yonko is not the same thing. Marine Fodder stabbed WB. any sort of excuse you come up with will just look like bullshit. Ashura if as you guys claimed was Zoro's best attack, could only 'scar' Kaidou, then he's still got a lot of ground to cover, As that is clearly not enough. Trust me, scaring someone isn't all that. I fucking scared myself with my knife, it's a dumb way to even consider anything remotely as evidence that Zoro is on their level.

Lol you didnt have to compare it like putting salt in the wound. Kaidou already knows Luffy's Red already had flowing CoC in them. While Zoro hasnt depict that yet, and just begin to generate CoC by himself while using Asura. In short he underestimated Asura, but Luffy is a special brat who has soo large of CoC pool he can spam it every lunch and dinner without knowing how to properly use it.

While Luffy's first King Haki moment is Impel Down against the wolves, Zoro's first King Haki moment (showing King Haki for the first time) is against Kaidou. So that first awakening moment, Zoro had it bigger than Luffy tbh.
Damn! I never realized that! Great point! :cheers:

Acknowledgement doesn't equal focus mate. I never said Zoro hasn't contributed anything to the fight. That would be a lie, But in the same vein, Zoro has yet to show he's actually capable of going toe to toe with a Yonko. and no being able to hurt/attack a Yonko is not the same thing. Marine Fodder stabbed WB. any sort of excuse you come up with will just look like bullshit. Ashura if as you guys claimed was Zoro's best attack, could only 'scar' Kaidou, then he's still got a lot of ground to cover, As that is clearly not enough. Trust me, scaring someone isn't all that. I fucking scared myself with my knife, it's a dumb way to even consider anything remotely as evidence that Zoro is on their level.
You are really ignorant about this manga, at least recent events, no offence. Ignorance = lack of knowledge.

First of all, in this case acknowledgement does factually equal focus and I thoroughly explained to you why. Kaido had no substantial reason to sleep on Zoro given the implications of his dangerous being.

Second you claiming something is dumb doesn't alter the fabric of manga canon.

Last, you don't wholly realize/comprehend what it entails standing with broken bones whilst attempting to strike your enemy down.

You are really ignorant about this manga, at least recent events, no offence. Ignorance = lack of knowledge.

First of all, in this case acknowledgement does factually equal focus and I thoroughly explained to you why. Kaido had no substantial reason to sleep on Zoro given the implications of his dangerous being.

Second you claiming something is dumb doesn't alter the fabric of manga canon.

Last, you don't wholly realize/comprehend what it entails standing with broken bones whilst attempting to strike your enemy down.
No. To everything you just said.

we deserved to see more than one small panel of Zoro deflecting Kaido's attack, people have been waiting a long time to finally see Ashura again.