they should have much more
i dont think they surpass rocks
but redhair pirates/roger pirates.

in anycase as I said with zoro

we'll see
how many arc left like 3?

H

humanbeing

Sanji can surpass these people without CoC, since Doffy and Katakuri can only use it as a means to knock out those with weak willpower. Realistically there's not an opponent in sight for Sanji that would require him needing it.

The key for Sanji is maximizing his raid suit which I'm sure might even get upgraded by Franky.
it is not about needing or needing to surpass those people with CoC haki or not it is about the strawhats Luffy's crew is very special and surpass all crew before. you think Sanji will not make a name for himself? why would he be excluded?
by the way i am not a sanji fan , i like more like about all of the strawhats with exception of Usopp . nonetheless i think at least Luffy Zoro , Sanji and Usopp will have it. and just to be honest it will not surprise me at all if all of them get it.
since they are the chosen ones. Luffy is not the only one he is the most important. he cannot achieve anything alone.
all of the strawhats have the highest dreams.
Luffy wants to be the pirate King.
Zoro wants to be the strongest swordsman
Sanji wants to find the all blue something as mysterious as the one piece itself.
Usopp wants to be the best sniper.
Nami wants to make chart of all the word being the best navigator.
etc.
the dreams of the strawhats are being the highest in their own fields.
King's haki is for sure rare but the strawhats is a special crew the protagonists , Roger and his crew is waiting for them.
their opponents will be the BBPs, a crew who gets the best DFs . the strawhats are gonna be the best haki users.
and as was said those who makes names for themselves have this ability.
Post automatically merged:

what has sh>any crew to do with coc
roger pirates had 2 coc users
coc has nothig to do with surpassing crews
:milaugh:
they have Roger , Rayleigh , Oden , Shanks confirmed. and i am pretty sure that Gaban has it as well , and maybe Buggy. he is a liar and coward but his charisma is top notch. all of his another qualities don't explain why many people follow him and don't question him at all. even those who knows that he is a liar and weak.

Sanji fans are having a hard time ahahahahaahah

Its funny, but kind of sad too, the way they try hard to push the headcanons to cope with whats happening
First off, your avatar image.....Never again :whitepress:. You disappoint your WB Fans.

Next, idea of toxic side thinking Sanji won't get COC is getting sad and embarrassing if you think top tier crew won't have mutiple COC users. You guys are insecure as heck to make everything a Z vs S when we talking Sanji along with certain crewmates will have it.
Post automatically merged:

The moment Zoro unlocked it, CoC has become so cheap that even Buggy can have CoC now, smh

Roger pirates had only 2 legit CoC user. Shanks was an apprentice, it would be similar to Momo unlocking it. Oden was WB's commander and a one year rental for Roger, so he doesnt count.

Sanji wont get CoC
Not really, Sanji is getting it as shown with many top tier crews having many COC users in them. Sanji have traits of a COC and that is obvious.