Future Events When Kidd kills Big Mom how will the community react?

I'm not against Kid taking credit for taking down Big Mom & receiving a huge bounty
But forget about her Dying

Her death isn't necessary at all
She isn't in her place, not surrounded by people who care bout her, nor people who wish her dead
Also Totto Land is a peaceful place & people live happy there & she have a family & many of them are just children

Big Mom won't die or get captured
Even when One Piece ends, she will remain a queen
However i'm sure she will stop piracy once Luffy becomes Pirate King (I will share a Theory soon explaining this)

What makes you so sure? Someone has to take care of Big Mom eventually and it is doubtful that it is all gonna be Luffy's doing. So you can't rule That out just yet.
That’s where I get my linlin VS greenbull and garp :steef:
Post automatically merged:

She is destined to go down , specially after CP0's introduction . And their connection , tho I don't think she will be killed .

It’s funny because you also say dumb shit but I let you rock.

hows that asura hype coming along enjoying Zoros stay on the roof? Lemme guess. Your gonna say Zoros gonna come back at the end that’s your née excuse right?

Do you need any more proofs? I have plenty LOL
Luffy is the protagonist of the story, not Kid.
He will defeat everyone, including Big Mom.

Luffy said it countless time he will beat big mom himself and one of those times he said it will be after kaido

Delusional fandom:
“Kidd will beat big mom “
It is delusional to believe that everything Luffy says will happen exactly that way and that the story will insert a Big Mom Arc after giving her plenty of screen time already over the course of 2 different arcs. Again the Manga does not Revolve only around Big Mom and Smoothie and she has neither The significance Nor strength to be relevant after this arc. At least as an Arc Villain that is. At most she will exist as an ally or quiet Cheerleader of Luffy after this Arc. Same way Doflamingo and Katakuri have been silent cheerleaders/observers.

It is delusional to believe that everything Luffy says will happen exactly that way and that the story will insert a Big Mom Arc after giving her plenty of screen time already over the course of 2 different arcs. Again the Manga does not Revolver only around Big Mom and Smoothie and she has neither The significance Nor strength to be relevance after this arc. At least as an Arc Villain that is. At most she will existiert as an ally or quiet Cheerleader of Luffy after this Arc. Same way Doflamingo and Katakuri have been silent cheerleaders/observers.
Can’t help you at this point.

Just like luffy will beat jack and all the navy admirals by himself.

Yet you say zoro will get the final blow on kaido

Luffys also only holding three fingers up and there’s four yonko. Use your brain
Why are you bringing Zoro to this conversation? That's pathetic LOL.
And Kid also said he will beat Kaido and kill him but didn't do it. He didn't do anything against him. What makes you think he gonna do against Big Mom?
Luffy already declared over and over that he will take down Big Mom after he takes down Kaido. That was not only one declaration or two, he said it many times.
Her Kids are on their way to evacuate her from the island. Big Mom is not going down in this arc, she will go down in Elbaf.