vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it really King's haki though..? I mean I want to believe It was but after re-reading the fight so far. .. Kaido got hurt by red rock. He said so himself. And Luffy was not Using King's haki yet. So doesn't that mean that Kaido's assertion is flawed? Or am I missing something here?
well see
kaido didnt call it coc when it happened
in this one he did

hurting kaido != making a scar
the scabbards hurt kaido with ryou

I'm just here to say, Zoro has surpassed Oden 1000000%.

Giving Wano Hybrid Kaido a scar while unlocking CoC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Giving dragon Kaido from 20 years ago a scar.

G'night
You guys will pull anything out of your ass won't you? Hybrid Kaido does not have tougher skin than Dragon Kaido.

And Zoro's "scar" didn't even bring Kaido down like he wanted. Scabbards did more damage than Zoro. Oden's scar was permanent.

Kaido is just coating his attacks with Conquerors Haki. Which is why he makes contact when he hits luffy.

What Luffy is doing is a step above Kaido, combining his Advanced Armament Haki both levels( barrier and internal destruction haki with Conquerors Haki coating to attack kaido inside without touching him from a distance.

Kaido is coming in contact with Luffy's barrier. Kaido is not using barrier like Whitebeard, Luffy and Roger have been doing.

This is the difference between Yonko and PK level characters is what Luffy does and what Kaido is doing.

You guys will pull anything out of your ass won't you? Hybrid Kaido does not have tougher skin than Dragon Kaido.

And Zoro's "scar" didn't even bring Kaido down like he wanted. Scabbards did more damage than Zoro. Oden's scar was permanent.
Hybrid Kaido is stronger and tougher than base or dragon Kaido.

When the Scabbards attacked dragon Kaido together they cut him and knocked him down.

But it wasn't enough to open his old wound. Which implies it's harder to create a new scar than it is to open an old scar.

When Zoro attacked dragon Kaido with his dragon twister the attack cut him and knocked him down but didn't create a new scar.

When Zoro attacked Hybrid Kaido with his asura mode attack it cut Kaido and created a new scar. He acknowledge it created a new scar but it didn't knock him down.

You can see from manga facts how much stronger hybrid Kaido is compared to his other two modes.

Last edited:

yeah zoro isnt greater than oden but
its a scar .

"Scabbards did more damage than Zoro."
their ultimate attack

" Scabbards did more damage than Zoro. Oden's scar was permanent"

all scars are permanent
they couldnt even open up the old one

what are you on about.

Kaido is just coating his attacks with Conquerors Haki. Which is why he makes contact when he hits luffy.

What Luffy is doing is a step above Kaido, combining his Advanced Armament Haki both levels( barrier and internal destruction haki with Conquerors Haki coating to attack kaido inside without touching him from a distance.

Kaido is coming in contact with Luffy's barrier. Kaido is not using barrier like Whitebeard, Luffy and Roger have been doing.

This is the difference between Yonko and PK level characters is what Luffy does and what Kaido is doing.
i agree mostly
but I wont
i wont say this

This is the difference between Yonko and PK level characters is what Luffy does and what Kaido is doing

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Why do you hate Yamato??
I think
@I'mTired and@Jew D. Boy will have something to tell you...
Tired will probably be kinder than I am, but suffice it to say, I’ve fully retired from changing people’s minds on Yamato. Lotta people don’t care for rain, either...that doesn’t stop the clouds from dropping it on their heads. Also, wouldn’t be the first time a contingency of the fandom railed against a character only for them to end up joining anyway; they can either fall in line or fall by the wayside, either one works for me!! :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.