General & Others Why the ''SCAR'' of Zoro is not like the scar made by Oden

Lmao, Kaido improved after fighting Oden, from then he fought Shanks, etc. wth are you on lol
Post automatically merged:

Kaido after that : "this wound is too shallow"
Kaido after getting struck by ashura : "You did enough, this will last a scar"

read the manga properly please
How about you read the manga? The Scabbards goal was to KO Kaido.

Zoro was a "respectful loser" like Marco, Jozu, Vista, etc... in MF. Oda is trying to send them out on a high note, and you guys take that as cues to consider them Top Tier or whatever.

How about you read the manga? The Scabbards goal was to KO Kaido.

Zoro was a "respectful loser" like Marco, Jozu, Vista, etc... in MF. Oda is trying to send them out on a high note, and you guys take that as cues to consider them Top Tier or whatever.
If Zoro is respectful loser, then what TF is even Sanji?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sanji-fans really got that BIG SCAR after that special "Black Maria treatment"

The Scabbards were embarrassed and mocked by Kaido, Zoro and Killer were complimented instead. Or at least Zoro more probably was.

They were portrayed like the night and the day when it comes to such matters.

But now light years apart after what we recently witnessed.

The scar zoro left on kaido is probably the same as the scar oda left on sanji-fans when he gave them the "special black maria treatment".

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
B-but she is a woman
Post automatically merged:

giving permanent PTSD.
You get PTSD from something that you experiment it for the first time.. If I get PTSD after breaking my arm, if I break it again I woun't react as bad as I did the first time I got the injury.

Where would you put Oden on the scale?
Yonko-Admiral-Marco-YC1
It depends. The best feat he has is scarring Dragon Kaido 20 years ago with Paradise Totsuka. And imo Kaido did improve in basically every stat so depending on how much Kaido improved I would put him in one position or another. He should be at least Admiral level.

It depends. The best feat he has is scarring Dragon Kaido 20 years ago with Paradise Totsuka. And imo Kaido did improve in basically every stat so depending on how much Kaido improved I would put him in one position or another. He should be at least Admiral level.
Ok you have Zoro > Fuji right now?
Cuz i don't lol