Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Is this a final chapter spoiler?
Post automatically merged:

@TheKnightOfTheSea
Okay now im interested... What the hell happened at the end of the series?
Literally every single character but Gabi, Falco and Levi were ruined.

Eren murdered his own mother, started the rumbling because he didn't get Mikasa pussy, Armin thanks Eren for committing genocide, Ymir was in love with King Fritz, The Farmer is the father, Historia becomes a facist, a bird adjusts Mikasa's scarf and Reiner sniffs Historia's handwriting

Eren murdered his own mother, started the rumbling because he didn't get Mikasa pussy, Armin thanks Eren for committing genocide, Ymir was in love with King Fritz, The Farmer is the father, Historia becomes a facist, a bird adjusts Mikasa's scarf and Reiner sniffs Historia's handwriting
Reiner simping for Historia was weird too, I felt uncomfortable...Reiner is one of my fav though

I mean but isnt this where this was all headed?

When the story switched up to the Elodians and Isayama was trying to explain the enemy side of why they wanted to massacre a bunch of people, it became Obvious this is where this was going.

Suddenly morality disappeared from the entire argument of this story. The story became about faith and demigods and religions and “evil blood”... Like here i was waiting for some kind of scientific warfare shit and now we are talking about chosen one gods and its like a greek tragedy or something... People are now born cursed and morality of genocide can be explained away by religious zealotry type shit

Man i saw this shit coming. The story changed. Its the equivalent of the Jojo Part six problem but at least with Jojo, the themes of the story kind of naturally evolve into the tragedy. Like the problem of fate was in fact an issue of Jojo since it started so it escalating into Part six is kind of expected but then the tone of the story changed entirely with it.

With AoT, the change that happened switching to the Elodians basically changed the entire story. Like none of the themes before the naturally progressed into the new themes. And it became about politics again. Literally the worsr part of the first half was the politics for me and suddenly the story became entirely about the politics.

Anyway. Maybe Isayama waa planning this from the start and didnt realise it or he reached half way and realises the mysteries and lore he had set up would best be solved by this severe shift in story. Who knows. But i guess I cant say its a bad ending... I called it like 70 chapters ago that this is probably where it was going. So you have to give it props for doing what it set out to do

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I mean but isnt this where this was all headed?

When the story switched up to the Elodians and Isayama was trying to explain the enemy side of why they wanted to massacre a bunch of people, it became Obvious this is where this was going.

Suddenly morality disappeared from the entire argument of this story. The story became about faith and demigods and religions and “evil blood”... Like here i was waiting for some kind of scientific warfare shit and now we are talking about chosen one gods and its like a greek tragedy or something... People are now born cursed and morality of genocide can be explained away by religious zealotry type shit

Man i saw this shit coming. The story changed. Its the equivalent of the Jojo Part six problem but at least with Jojo, the themes of the story kind of naturally evolve into the tragedy. Like the problem of fate was in fact an issue of Jojo since it started so it escalating into Part six is kind of expected but then the tone of the story changed entirely with it.

With AoT, the change that happened switching to the Elodians basically changed the entire story. Like none of the themes before the naturally progressed into the new themes. And it became about politics again. Literally the worsr part of the first half was the politics for me and suddenly the story became entirely about the politics.

Anyway. Maybe Isayama waa planning this from the start and didnt realise it or he reached half way and realises the mysteries and lore he had set up would best be solved by this severe shift in story. Who knows. But i guess I cant say its a bad ending... I called it like 70 chapters ago that this is probably where it was going. So you have to give it props for doing what it set out to do
I don't really care about getting a peace ending, I just don't like how Isayama butchered Eren's character. Turned him into a incel that wanted to bang his adopted sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.