Lucifer

Lucifer

Status: Season(s) 1 - 4 Completed with Season 5 split into two cours and cour B is coming soon (confirmed for May 28th)
Nº of Seasons: 6
Nº of Episodes: 67 +
Production Company: Jerry Bruckheimer Television | DC Entertainment | Warner Bros. Television | Netflix
Genre: Urban Fantasy | Horror | Police Procedural | Comedy-Drama | Supernatural
Based On: Characters created for Vertigo Comics by Neil Gaiman, Sam Keith and Mike Dringenberg

Synopsis: The series focuses on Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, who is bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell. He resigns his throne in defiance to his father (God) and abandons his kingdom for Los Angeles, where he ends up running his nightclub "Lux". He becomes involved in a murder case with Detective Chloe Decker, and is subsequently invited to be a consultant to the LAPD. Throughout the series, several celestial and demonic threats come to L.A.; at the same time, Lucifer and Chloe fall in love.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Nice show. But it kinda lost itself in the later seasons. Even the tone changed. It was more raw and spicy in the first 2/3 seasons and became more dull later. And the love story between Lucifer and the Lieunetant can become boring in the long run : one step forward, 2 step back and repeat.

Nice show to binge late Sunday.

@Yo Tan Wa know you like it.

Nice show. But it kinda lost itself in the later seasons. Even the tone changed. It was more raw and spicy in the first 2/3 seasons and became more dull later. And the love story between Lucifer and the Lieunetant can become boring in the long run : one step forward, 2 step back and repeat.

Nice show to binge late Sunday.

@Yo Tan Wa know you like it.
I mostly love the Lucifer's character than the show itself.
I dropped it arround when Kane enters, have heard 4th season is good. So maybe i will give it a re-try.