He wasn't even trying bro
Current Zoro murders
:cheers:
Two sword Zoro with limited mobility protecting Luffy and Tama LOW DIFFED One of Hawkins "good cards" as he calls them

It's a low diff because he literally uses a pre time skip technique thats never worked on anyone except Hawkins
Two sword zoro used one named attack and finished the fight.
Zoro got his ass beaten by a Hawkins who didn't even try, was just playing around, and never even got off his deer. Zoro had to use 2 swords against a CASUAL ability from Hawkins. Hawkins has much better cards that he can use, but why should he waste them on a fodder character like Lolo? Lolo was so scared of Hawkins after he got nailed by him. Hawkins fought against Lolo AND Luffy at the same time, not to mention, that Law needed help from Drake in order to beat Hawkins, which means that you need at least 2 supernovas to fight against Hawkins.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro fanboys got nothing, nothing to threaten me with, nothing to do with all their ''strength''.

Zoro had to use 2 swords against a CASUAL ability from Hawkins. Hawkins has much better cards that he can use, but why should he waste them on a fodder character like Lolo
This isn't true. Hawkins says "this is a good card"... So Hawkins himself admits he isn't fucking around.... Unless you want to say Hawkins is brain dead or stupid and doesn't know what he's talking about

Also You have never seen a better ability from Hawkins than Strawman so you are inherently making shit up from thin air...

The only better ability that Hawkins has even talked about having is his power boost card which is heavily implied to be his trump card....And yet I can name at least a DOZEN BETTER MOVES than the one Zoro used on Hawkins. The man never even had to coat his swords with Armament

This isn't true. Hawkins says "this is a good card"... So Hawkins himself admits he isn't fucking around.... Unless you want to say Hawkins is brain dead or stupid and doesn't know what he's talking about

Also You have never seen a better ability from Hawkins than Strawman so you are inherently making shit up from thin air...

The only better ability that Hawkins has even talked about having is his power boost card which is heavily implied to be his trump card....And yet I can name at least a DOZEN BETTER MOVES than the one Zoro used on Hawkins. The man never even had to coat his swords with Armament
Just because it's a better card doesn't mean it's not casual.....:lawsigh: he has a whole deck of tarot cards, of course he has better cards. Also Hawkins has his Goma no So form, which transforms him into a huge scarecrow, and with that Zoro can go home ( if he even finds the way back home ) because Hawkins can one shot him in that form. Zoro lost hard against Hawkins, and he got the assistance of Luffy.:ronalaugh:

Just because it's a better card doesn't mean it's not casual.....:lawsigh: he has a whole deck of tarot cards, of course he has better cards. Also Hawkins has his Goma no So form, which transforms him into a huge scarecrow, and with that Zoro can go home ( if he even finds the way back home ) because Hawkins can one shot him in that form. Zoro lost hard against Hawkins, and he got the assistance of Luffy.:ronalaugh:
Hawkins is no match for zoro bro I kno you trolling but cmon.

Oh So that shrimpy scarecrow form he used on Kizaru is stronger than the Giant Flying thing that increases his Attack power and mobility... Hmmm... Okay

Hehehe, i guess we count losing Three lives out 10 as a win compared to being scratched... Let me ask, Do you think Seven more scratches would've killed Zoro? Because I'm damn sure Hawkins would've died in Seven more hits

Oh So that shrimpy scarecrow form he used on Kizaru is stronger than the Giant Flying thing that increases his Attack power and mobility... Hmmm... Okay

Hehehe, i guess we count losing Three lives out 10 as a win compared to being scratched... Let me ask, Do you think Seven more scratches would've killed Zoro? Because I'm damn sure Hawkins would've died in Seven more hits
Hawkins losing lives is normal for him, that's just how he prefers to fight. Zoro getting nailed is bad for him. He then got mad and had to fight seriously, while Hawkins sat on his legendary deer the whole damn fight. Hawkins could very well kill Zoro but decided not to, because he likes to play with his food.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Probable

Hawkins>>>Mihawk. It doesn't even matter if Zoro will beat Mihawk, because Hawkins is always going to be stronger than Zoro.

Hawkins can turn his sword into a whip too, don't forget that. Hawkins could also be the future WSS.
Buggy > Sanji

Everyone: what is the year of Sanji going to be about hopefully good feats
Oda: oh boy 😂
EoS Sanji will get a suit strong enough to multiply his own strenght by 10 folds. Sadly Akainu will burn it and make him lose 3-4 tiers xd