Questions & Mysteries Yes, but few are strong enough to do that! Kaido, the ADCOC teacher.!!!

Heh

WSS features in the databooks, WSC does not

Mihawk is WSS, Zoro's final goal, nothing heavily implicates he does not possess CoC, when an author refers to strongest swordsman they usually implicate total individual's strenght, forger of the black blade at least seemingly whereas Roger probably failed rather than neglecting the possibility.

A lot speaks for him.
Mihawk claim can only be conisder as "strong" when he have on screen feat to back his assumptions up

Kaido already proved he is the strongest we saw
Kaido already hailed Shanks as only living match

Mihawk MIGHT end up above 1 of them but his fans have to wait before fighting for this ...

p.s
if you notice this is THE first time in 2 years that I claimed Shanks > Big Mom
cause CoC hype wanked Shanks to high heaven

Luffy shouldnt be strong enough to beat kaido though. Even with advance coc, ryou and fs, kaido is just physically stronger than luffy and very durable. Luffy can only match him in gear 4 and he cant stay like this for very long. I think kaido shouldnt be defeated in onevsone.
Problem with last chapter is that it makes physical strength and devil fruits pretty useless in comparison to advance coc. Luffy who is much weaker than kaido in terms of pure might, kicked the emperors ass just bc he figured out how to use advance coc. I mean if its that simple then whats the point of being strong, fast, durable etc...I hope oda fix this in the future.

Luffy shouldnt be strong enough to beat kaido though. Even with advance coc, ryou and fs, kaido is just physically stronger than luffy and very durable. Luffy can only match him in gear 4 and he cant stay like this for very long. I think kaido shouldnt be defeated in onevsone.
Problem with last chapter is that it makes physical strength and devil fruits pretty useless in comparison to advance coc. Luffy who is much weaker than kaido in terms of pure might, kicked the emperors ass just bc he figured out how to use advance coc. I mean if its that simple then whats the point of being strong, fast, durable etc...I hope oda fix this in the future.
Well said mate:kata:

Heh

WSS features in the databooks, WSC does not

Mihawk is WSS, Zoro's final goal, nothing heavily implicates he does not possess CoC, when an author refers to strongest swordsman they usually implicate total individual's strenght, forger of the black blade at least seemingly whereas Roger probably failed rather than neglecting the possibility.

A lot speaks for him.
Why you bringing weak and irrelevant character to discussion among the strongest?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm not sure if Kaido's line simply referred to the fact that only a handful of people can use CoC. It is a one in a million skill.

I don't think this is "advanced CoC", because Luffy had almost 0 struggle to unlock it. It's just CoC-laced internal destruction Haki.
Unless you think what LUFFY is doing is different from what KAIDO did in his attacks when he used COC.
Or what ROGER and WB did, KAIDO closed the game, he said that few of the strongest are able to do that, which means it is difficult and a minority can do it, if it were easy any animal out there would be covering themselves with COC , but no, only a minority can do this, given the difficulty, you probably need to be strong enough to do this, and few are able to reach that level according to KAIDO.

You have a genius like KATAKURI who can’t do it, you have another genius like doflamingo, who can’t do that too, you have Chinjao, who has never done it either, it’s not easy, expensive, it is only a minority, among certain people who are considered the strongest today, according to KAIDO.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah Kaidou might be even partially delighted when he found about the lightspeed at which Luffy learns and finally completing the King-Clad puzzle from him after every big shot commenting about King Haki being a terrifying ability etc
The puzzle is obviously over, ODA only made the SNS let luffy go 1x1, after he really understood the use for conqueror HAKI, and applied it against KAIDO.That was the point all along.

it's not advanced CoC though, it's the concept of the flow, that is an advanced technique to utilize haki in general, but in this case instead of armament luffy used CoC.
kaido didn't teach luffy anything, luffy figured out the perfect way to deal internal damage on his own after he got hit by Ragnarok.
No, this is advanced COC, if it were a concept of flow, would someone experienced like DOFLAMINGO be using his flow and concept right?
And not keeping his COC, for fodder, someone like KATAKURI would be wearing it in his fists and with a gigantic versatility, but no, he never used it. We have KAIDO, the Pirate King, the former WSM, White Beard PRIME, on the screen using, the strongest, and now Luffy who is a speciesist in COC, and did something that among the strongest layers of VERSO, only the minority can do.
So basically, when he uses a feature that others can't do, it's a new stage, and a new level for those who are stuck in the COC for fodder, that is, ADCOC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Mihawk claim can only be conisder as "strong" when he have on screen feat to back his assumptions up

Mihawk MIGHT end up above 1 of them but his fans have to wait before fighting for this ...

p.s
THISSSS but ppl just automatically assumes Mihawk has it cos Zoro does. I asked for evidence of Mihawk having CoC, all I heard was crickets. They even went as far to imply Mihawk taught Zoro but Zoro was just too stupid to grasp the concept of CoC :giogio:
Imagine downplaying one of the greatest tactical fighter in the verse just to wank a character whose biggest clout was clashing with a pre yonko Shanks. It couldn't be me :mihugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper

p.s
I'm also very open for many case scenarios. I tend to be as objective as possible when I study the manga, hopefully enough Mihawk will indeed be proven that way. And I noticed that, CoC definitely shifted the pieces in your board. I'm still skeptical in that nothing heavily implicates Mihawk to feature no CoC and it would make sense if he possessed it due being capable to compete on the hightest levels, it's a major possibilily; after all, for example, Rayleigh himself didn't teach Luffy about the wonders of it, or at least it seems most likely.

THISSSS but ppl just automatically assumes Mihawk has it cos Zoro does. I asked for evidence of Mihawk having CoC, all I heard was crickets. They even went as far to imply Mihawk taught Zoro but Zoro was just too stupid to grasp the concept of CoC :giogio:
Imagine downplaying one of the greatest tactical fighter in the verse just to wank a character whose biggest clout was clashing with a pre yonko Shanks. It couldn't be me :mihugh::milaugh::milaugh:
people assume Mihawk had it cause the 2 were rivals

well ... Roger and Whitebeard were DEAD EQUAL rivals .... but one had Gura Gura and other had god knows what CoC + voice of all

people think equal means same
4+5 = 2 + 7

Last edited:
Yeah Prime garp > kaido > Akainu :cheers:
Current Garp would still give Crydo baby lessons
:cheers:

KAIDO ~ PRIME WB ~ ROGER ~GARP.
KAIDO is not below GARP.
GARP first needs to confirm the ADCOC so that we can start taking it into account again.
Let's assume that Garp has no CoC much less Adv CoC.

He and Roger were close to killing each other many times and Roger is a CoC and Adv CoC user, if Garp doesn't have that haki his legend is even bigger and he would shits on Kaido
:cheers:

Last edited: