Zoro got his ass beaten by a Hawkins who didn't even try, was just playing around, and never even got off his deer. Zoro had to use 2 swords against a CASUAL ability from Hawkins. Hawkins has much better cards that he can use, but why should he waste them on a fodder character like Lolo? Lolo was so scared of Hawkins after he got nailed by him. Hawkins fought against Lolo AND Luffy at the same time, not to mention, that Law needed help from Drake in order to beat Hawkins, which means that you need at least 2 supernovas to fight against Hawkins.
Hawkins uses his voodoo on Zoro. Zoro attacks Hawkins. The attack is redirected to Zoro due to voodoo. The doll burns only when Hawkins takes fatal or near-fatal damage. In fact he is a cheater.
Zoro did not give his best in this skirmish, but Hawkins also only pulled out one (only one) good card. And that was enough for Zoro to give his best in that situation.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
:suresure:

Post automatically merged:

The reason I like Zoro and Sanji is because they remind me of my brother and I. We're always bickering but we understand each other better than anyone else. We're just too manly and macho to admit it we lowkey like each other lol

Last edited:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Unless pink was arrested like the doflamingo executives, the i doubt it will but i also wanna see that reunion.
Yeah he was arrested with the rest of the family, so it's very unlikely
Maybe EoS, Senor Pink and Franky will drink together and swap stories about Russian and Franky's circumnavigation?
That would be awesome, I'd even be happy with a cover page... anything really :catcry: