Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Maybe she is beautifull on the inside? And sometimes... weird shit is not that bad. :D
Fun fact Oda had a different design for Devon earlier on, then decided to change it because it didn't fit her character

Spoilers (unconfirmed)

Oden finally sailed to the outside world.

Full details tomorrow
Looking forward to it.
Post automatically merged:

Dont do this to me.
20 hours to spoilers, hang in there :pepehands:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Devon could have been a Sister of Nami then. :D

20 hours is god damn Long...
Actually Oda mentioned before how he can draw different female styles but the ones he finds "beautiful" are limited. I actually found many of the different styles he drew for women like Amande or some of the Amazon Lilly girls to be pretty. Maybe he changes that in the future?

And actually last week it was more around 16 hours from now not 20.

But that was earlier than usual, normally it's around 20 hours from now :cry:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Actually Oda mentioned before how he can draw different female styles but the ones he finds "beautiful" are limited. I actually found many of the different styles he drew for women like Amande or some of the Amazon Lilly girls to be pretty. Maybe he changes that in the future?

And actually last week it was more around 16 hours from now not 20.

But that was earlier than usual, normally it's around 20 hours from now :cry:
At least 20 hours from now would mean i can read Spoilers and follow the spoilerthread while i am doing Cardio-Training. Tomorrow morning is Cardio-Day :feelscryingman:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I literally just got to the gym, chest day. Trying to make the GAINS like Burgess

I had Chest-Day on Monday.

I go always before work, so in the morning, with that scheme:
Monday: Chest and Triceps (Push)
Tuesday: Legs and Shoulders
Wednessday: Back and Biceps (Pull)
Thursay: 2h straight Cardio
Friday: Repeat Monday/Tuesday/Wednessday, depending on my mood.
Saturday and Sunday resting.

Final Goal in a far future:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Typing in between sets :catrude:

Wed: Chest/Biceps
Thur: Shoulder
Sat: Back/Triceps
Sun: Legs
Mon: Cardio
Fri + Tues: Too much workload on those days I can't make it to the gym so I wouldn't call them "Rest days"

Future goal: A combination between Burgess' upper body and Oden's lower body (mainly his glorious calves :steef:)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Typing in between sets :catrude:

Wed: Chest/Biceps
Thur: Shoulder
Sat: Back/Triceps
Sun: Legs
Mon: Cardio
Fri + Tues: Too much workload on those days I can't make it to the gym so I wouldn't call them "Rest days"

Future goal: A combination between Burgess' upper body and Oden's lower body (mainly his glorious calves :steef:)
But take care that you doesnt get injured when you dont take rest days. So even on this Fri and Tues you should take care on resting body-wise. :D

May i ask, why Chest and Biceps together and Back and Triceps? I Combine Chest and Triceps, because this sets inflict each other, so i can push the Maximum out of them together (all Pull-Sets), the same for back and Biceps.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
But take care that you doesnt get injured when you dont take rest days. So even on this Fri and Tues you should take care on resting body-wise. :D

May i ask, why Chest and Biceps together and Back and Triceps? I Combine Chest and Triceps, because this sets inflict each other, so i can push the Maximum out of them together (all Pull-Sets), the same for back and Biceps.
I try to rest during those days, but it's tough o_O

Actually, I know it's weird but it's just what I found to be more comfortable. If I was going by the book I'd do it all push/all pull but I just found this routine to be more comfortable for me :unsure:
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I try to rest during those days, but it's tough o_O

Actually, I know it's weird but it's just what I found to be more comfortable. If I was going by the book I'd do it all push/all pull but I just found this routine to be more comfortable for me :unsure:
I guess thats the only Thing that Counts. For sure it is different if you want to go for some olympic-shit, but if you jsut do it for yourself, than the best way is the way which is most comfortable for you and makes fun. Just take care with injuries and then go. :D

To be honest, Training is difficult the first... 2-3 weeks? After then, it is Routine and you kinda Need it anyway, the really difficult part is clean and healthy Food.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I guess thats the only Thing that Counts. For sure it is different if you want to go for some olympic-shit, but if you jsut do it for yourself, than the best way is the way which is most comfortable for you and makes fun. Just take care with injuries and then go. :D

To be honest, Training is difficult the first... 2-3 weeks? After then, it is Routine and you kinda Need it anyway, the really difficult part is clean and healthy Food.
Yeap been lifting for almost 3 years now and outside of the first month it's just second nature now.

Yes....eating healthy with all of these fast food restaurants right next to my house needs some restraint :catcry:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yeap been lifting for almost 3 years now and outside of the first month it's just second nature now.

Yes....eating healthy with all of these fast food restaurants right next to my house needs some restraint :catcry:
Hahaha i feel you. I know this struggle pretty well, but since around a year ist easier for me, because i went vegan. Surely there is also vegan fast Food (we have here f.e. "Swing Kitchen" which is a burger house with only extremely good vegan Food...), but most pretty fat stuff fall out of the grid.