Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It probably won't go the same way as Ace vs Teach right? I think Oda loves reunions and him making Shanks die or something and never seeing Luffy and getting the hat back would be kinda crazy.
I don’t think Blackbeard will kill Shanks, and I have never understood why people want things to turn out that way. He might defeat the Red Haired Pirates in the near future, but no, Shanks will live long enough for Luffy to return the hat. Anyone who thinks that won’t happen is lying to themselves about that and likely several other things.

I didn’t like it either. I was pretty vocal about that in the spoiler thread for the chapter. But it is what it is. Oda obviously wanted Luffy to 1vs1 Kaido so he had to get everyone else off the roof somehow. Just wish he didn’t do it so cheaply when it came to Kidd and Killer. Very out of character for Kidd. Silver lining is that now that it’s just Kidd and Killer against Big Mom, Kidd pretty much has to pull his crazy shit now since he isn’t competing for shine with the other Supernova.
Big Mom should be Big Mom now and not Meme. So y’all got that going for you. I saw theories of a New Zeus, so that should be interesting.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I didn’t like it either. I was pretty vocal about that in the spoiler thread for the chapter. But it is what it is. Oda obviously wanted Luffy to 1vs1 Kaido so he had to get everyone else off the roof somehow. Just wish he didn’t do it so cheaply when it came to Kidd and Killer. Very out of character for Kidd. Silver lining is that now that it’s just Kidd and Killer against Big Mom, Kidd pretty much has to pull his crazy shit now since he isn’t competing for shine with the other Supernova.
Kidd will probably get his chance against Kaido later in the arc. I think Oda's planning on having Kaido fight Luffy, Kidd and Law at some point.

Big Mom should be Big Mom now and not Meme. So y’all got that going for you. I saw theories of a New Zeus, so that should be interesting.
A new Zeus could actually back fire on her if Kidd uses his brain and realizes that he could make a metal lightning rod to conduct electricity. I actually think Kidd and Killer have a pretty good matchup against Big Mom tbh.

Ain’t y’all who made up ZKK? Y’all can’t talk about reality after that shit
Ah yes, let's compare one fandom theory that has a bunch of parallels in story telling with other characters in flashbacks, a one shot that came before One Piece, foreshadowing with earlier arcs and even dialogue in past / current arcs to another fandom theory that only has their desire to see their character do something usefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.